grimjaw
General

Updated leader names & typos mod

Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:26 pm

Since I had to do this work anyway, I thought I would post these files for anyone who wants them. These are Excel spreadsheets and the .csv files for use with CSVSplitter. They are updated unit and model databases, built from the most recent database I could find, June 2015's version 1.06, v9t. The only changes in these DBs are the leader names. I have added the full first name, last name and any middle initials to the "name" field, and added all initials and full last name to the "shortname" field. This was done for all leaders I could positively identify. I have also corrected a few spelling errors. I have already tested the .csv files with the splitter, and they generate and seem to be working OK in the tests I've done.

No other changes were intentionally made. I might have made spelling errors of my own or missed the occasional initial. If you want to use these databases with the portrait packs, you'll have to do some work yourself by copying the various portrait filenames to the relevant fields in the database, and then recreate the .csv, regenerate the files. I worked these up because I already had the information in a different set of databases I'm working on and it was easy and not much time to copy it to the regular DBs.

Hope you get use out of it, and happy new year!

Jm
Attachments
LEADERNAMESONLYupdatedDBs.zip
(833.1 KiB) Downloaded 237 times

Return to “CW2 Mods”