JohnnyReb
Conscript

Help - Railway Goes to Zero

Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Thank you in advance for your help!

I need to know how to modify / eliminate the depletion of my railpool / riverpool.

I figured out how to set the initial railpool / riverpool setting to a very high number in the CSA CWDB Events.sct file, however by 1865 the pool is bleeding down to nothing. It seems like it is a % depletion versus a number.

To give you an idea I set the CSA as having 99999999 as the number for people, money, WSU, railpool and riverpool. The numbers / depletion for everything but the railpool / riverpool works perfectly.

I do see within the events pool there are these "ChangeRailPool = 500" throughout the previously mentioned .sct file.

What I want - I want to not worry about the railpool depleting to zero in my scenario...can you help me?

Oh, and I run Denver's slick "mod" and I extend the forcepool to max so I come up with some pretty crazy games...

Thanks!

Durk

Re: Help - Railway Goes to Zero

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:22 am

Probably this is due to something in the changes you have made. Hard to know without knowing what you did. Revert to the base game and see that all is right, then try again.

JohnnyReb
Conscript

Re: Help - Railway Goes to Zero

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:04 pm

Thank you for your response...

To be more clear, I am asking the forum how I can "mod" the Railway function so that either it stops subtracting rail points from my railpool entirely or I continue to bump up the railpool points so that the subtractions are a non issue..

There is a line in the events file that is...

ChangeRailPool = 500

I have set this number to a very high number and will be going swimmingly well until the next turn and I'm back to 0 rail points (with the previous turn the railpoint number was around 5,000,000).

Some command / action / event is triggering this amount to get wiped out...

Can anyone offer a more insightful response?

Return to “CW2 Mods”