Jerzul
Captain

Another Leader Question

Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:33 am

Thanks for baring with me, I know there are at least five leader creation threads, but I didn't want to be a necromancer, so here's my question.

I've followed all the advice and created a model and unit, I've edited the alias files in models and units folder, I've put my new leader into an event (61 Generals) just for testing purposes at this point. However, I'm getting this error:

Code: Select all

1185 John Riley has no models registered, check if alias parsing was done correctly for the models of this unit.

I have no idea what's wrong. I've checked both the unit and model files and everything seems right. I've even compared them with pre-built leaders and everything is in order. Any suggestions on where to look next? Thanks!
I have heard, in such a way as to believe it, of your recently saying that both the army and the government needed a dictator. Of course it was not for this, but in spite of it, that I have given you the command. Only those generals who gain success can be dictators. What I now ask of you is military success, and I will risk the dictatorship.

-Abraham Lincoln, 1863, in a letter to Major General Joseph Hooker.

tribeticus
Captain

Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:31 pm

I'd love to know how to do this, even if just to put Joshua Chamberlain in who became a major general, there are alot of other less important generals in the game, not sure why the guy who won Gettysburg (albeit as a colonel) but got promoted to Major General and took Lee's surrender at Appomattox was left out of the game...

tribeticus
Captain

Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:32 pm

I bet Grimjaw or lukasberger would know the answer to your question.

Jerzul
Captain

Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:07 pm

tribeticus wrote:I'd love to know how to do this, even if just to put Joshua Chamberlain in who became a major general, there are alot of other less important generals in the game, not sure why the guy who won Gettysburg (albeit as a colonel) but got promoted to Major General and took Lee's surrender at Appomattox was left out of the game...

Chamberlain should be in for his mustache alone.

tribeticus wrote:I bet Grimjaw or lukasberger would know the answer to your question.

Hopefully they'll see this thread and help me out. :D
I have heard, in such a way as to believe it, of your recently saying that both the army and the government needed a dictator. Of course it was not for this, but in spite of it, that I have given you the command. Only those generals who gain success can be dictators. What I now ask of you is military success, and I will risk the dictatorship.

-Abraham Lincoln, 1863, in a letter to Major General Joseph Hooker.

Return to “CW2 Mods”