hollowfaith
Conscript

CW2 Music Mod

Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Hi guys/gals.

Well I wanted to write some music for some of AGEOD's wonderful games. I started a music mod for AJE but got no responses in nearly two weeks as I don't think there are that many players. A shame as AJE is quite good. So I recently bought CW2 with it's expansion and I'm over my head in its complexity, lol. Anyways my mod...

My aim for this mod is to replace some of the music, I feel, could be changed but not all of it. Most of this games soundtrack is AMAZING.

I'm writing some new orchestral pieces to fit into the game. Currently this mod only replaces the Main Menu Theme "War Between the States". I used an older piece that I had written which was originally going to be used in another game mods soundtrack title theme, but because it sounded to "modern" I set it aside for a future project. Which would now be CW2.

"Their Finest Hour" is the new replacement track for the Main Menu Theme. I've included a backup of the original Music.ini file in case you don't like what I wrote and didn't make your own back up. There is also an included readme.

Don't expect a Hans Zimmer, or John Williams recording at Abbey Road Studio though. LOL

I hope you guys/gals like it. If it is well received then I will continue writing more music. Thanks!

http://www.filedropper.com/hollowfaithcw2musicmod

Meagher
Sergeant

Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:16 pm

Your link redirects to their main page with no obvious way to search for your file.

hollowfaith
Conscript

Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:30 am

Meagher wrote:Your link redirects to their main page with no obvious way to search for your file.

So obviously, you can't search for it because Filedropper removed the file as no one was downloading it, because of that, and the lack of any interest given, I was not about to spend a lot of my free time composing completely new orchestra music from scratch when no one would hear it. Sorry.

Return to “CW2 Mods”