ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

All are republican!

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:33 am

CNT head went in the despised republican governement.
Nowadays franquists have joined this told corrupt republic, and they are so republican! in spanish governement power...
Franquists had slaves, now they have wage workers.

Straight Arrow
General

Re: All are republican!

Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:34 pm

Eriss,

I'm not following.

Are you saying supporters of Francisco Franco and anarcho-syndicalist labour unions are in bed together?

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:09 am

Maybe about referendum ?

Taillebois
General of the Army

Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:43 am

But some are more republican than others.

I just got back from Catalonia thanks to Ryanair very generously not cancelling my flight. I think the government have played this referendum wrong. They will provoke more people to vote than otherwise would have done.

Anyway, an excuse to fire this game up again and stoke old hatreds.

Anybody been to La Vajol apart from me? http://anglophone-direct.com/maureillas ... -la-vajol/

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:39 am

The republics have been built, against democracy, for the rich to keep rich and richer.

Just remember this truth, against bourgeois propaganda, and you understand better the world and its destruction.
We use to make laugh of the 'stalinist' 'truth' (pravda!), but the republican 'truth' is no better (democracy!).
Corrupt franquists allied with the banks to steal people is a republican way.
Yesterday it was corrupt franquists allied with the religion power to steal people.
Partido Popular. All parties are popular or democratics, nice! Popular republic, Democratic republic, Soviet republic, etc even royalists are for democracy lol Democratic monarchy. They are poets, like bolsheviks, telling us the sun is blue or they take our power for our good.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:12 am

Straight Arrow wrote:Are you saying supporters of Francisco Franco and anarcho-syndicalist labour unions are in bed together?

No.
. The CNT was not republican, and was even against the republic, but 25 years later after born, because the CNT leaders collaborated with spanish government, all call Cenetists 'republicans', even themselves! despite the republic wanted to put them all in jails.
. Franquists have learned that the republic is a better way than raw dictatorship to steal people, franquists are now republicans, more than ever.
Last edited by ERISS on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:20 am

Baris wrote:Maybe about referendum ?

Nope. It was after the laws of 2015, applied to make people criminals if they fight, or even just laugh, against the thiefs: the banks and who protect them, like the franquists in power nowadays.
"Who is against the power of the banks is a terrorist." Same laws are coming in France.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:45 am

About the referendum, it could have happened somewhat pacefully, but I think Madrid has used provocative agents to make it dirty and then treat this with violence (instead of politically) on all, using these bad laws of 2015.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:55 am

Lol, I even don't see differences between monarchy and republic.
Sorry for me that's the same: these are not democracies.
I'm for power of the people, not of a puppet (backed by the banks), elected representative of a god or not.

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:20 pm

ERISS wrote:About the referendum, it could have happened somewhat pacefully, but I think Madrid has used provocative agents to make it dirty and then treat this with violence (instead of politically) on all, using these bad laws of 2015.

In the middle east separatist groups mostly use unfair tax or&and exploitation of resources as argument. They formed their own militia. Within these groups some believe without any form of state people be more free, others (dissident for this idea but with the same objective) more conservatives tell independent new born state is necessary tool against any further ethnic aggression.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:19 am

Baris wrote:In the middle east separatist groups mostly use unfair tax or&and exploitation of resources as argument. They formed their own militia. Within these groups some believe without any form of state people be more free, others (dissident for this idea but with the same objective) more conservatives tell independent new born state is necessary tool against any further ethnic aggression.

Yes that's a dilemn, dictatorship often gives best results in a war (but worst in peace), so states (dictatorship of a government) need a war permanently for their people doesn't remove the government. If that's not war against foreign, it's war against a part of diabolized own people.
In Spain it may be the "Dos de Mayo" against Napoleon, which built the central government.
Last edited by ERISS on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:29 am

doble post

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:07 am

They think new born state under common language even under dictatorship is progress. Hard to blame but todays marxist militia will be tomorrows police and soldiers under strict government control. Not related to Spain. I know very few :confused: , visited only once Barcelona.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:55 pm

I see the laws protecting the banks against people are already here and used in Germany and France.
They try to close the independant medias which are not owned by the banks: the indy medias who report incidents are attacked by the states for telling about terrorism, while the other medias are not bothered.

Return to “España 1936”