Durk

Anarchist ability

Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:05 am

In the games I have played as the Republicans, I have used the leader Cipriano Mera to lead regular units. I can never get him to form a division with anarchist units. I assume he is suppose to be able to do so in order to provide benefits to the units. Or does this trait only apply once he gains a promotion and has subordinate anarchists?

Leibst

Re: Anarchist ability

Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:58 am

Could you give me a saved game please? i will take a look.

Durk

Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:12 am

Will do!!

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:49 pm

Durk wrote: the leader Cipriano Mera can never get to form a division with anarchist units. I assume he is suppose to be able to do so in order to provide benefits to the units. Or does this trait only apply once he gains a promotion and has subordinate anarchists?

He already had been leader of anarchist units, and he still was agreed by them. He should not be forgeting his ability...
However, I don't think very anarchist units could form division in this war, they have to be compelled to militarize first,
like makhnovists but those often had already the Russian/Ukrainian World War 1 experience so it was made more naturaly in Red army.
EDIT: I mean, in Spain, militarization was a huge loss, as anarchist units could lose 75% of their combattants, for they didn't want to die for a republic, Madrid nor Moscow. They wanted a democracy (people rule).
Last edited by ERISS on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Durk

Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:49 am

Hmm, that is likely the cause. I almost always get kicked around as the Republicans. I have never seen the option to militarize. Maybe I will play a solo game with very poor Nationalist play and see if I can get to this result.

Durk

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:56 am

Ok, my mistake. I was responding to early game events when capacities are not yet developed. Still learning despite my time with this title. Incidentally, modeling how in civil wars the more civilian component finally learns to fight is so well done.

Return to “España 1936”