Turbo823
Captain

Is the Espana AI as good as the RUS AI?

Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:13 pm

RUS is my favorite game and the AI while not perfect does a really good job of putting up a fight. I am wondering if the Espana AI can equal the RUS AI. Some of the threads on this forum make me wonder whether the AI is going to be a challenge or a walkover. Things like the AI not garrisoning Madrid, and some of the other gameplay issues, make me think that this is not the time to buy Espana. One poster even suggested that the focus is on ACW2 and Espana is on the backburner.

I know that Ageod has a stellar reputation for patching their games, however, if I buy it, I don't want to put it on the shelf, I want to play it.

Any feedback you can share would be appreciated.

Durk

Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:08 am

I am probably not the best person to reply to your post as I never play versus AI. I play both sides if solo and I do not have a real opponent. Otherwise, I only play PBEM.
Espana is such a gem. This is a conflict which rarely sees a great game, and Espana is a great game.
This game is such an accurate study of the Spanish Civil War. For that reason alone, you should own it.

Durk

Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:10 am

Durk wrote:I am probably not the best person to reply to your post as I never play versus AI. I play both sides if solo and I do not have a real opponent. Otherwise, I only play PBEM.
Espana is such a gem. This is a conflict which rarely sees a great game, and Espana is a great game.
This game is such an accurate study of the Spanish Civil War. For that reason alone, you should own it.

I am into a new game of SCW. Wow!! Many challenges and such thought required.

Return to “España 1936”