Blancador
Conscript

More poilitcal or diplomatic options

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:27 pm

I wonder if it is possible to transform some programmed events into political or diplomatic options :

For example for the republican I thin about :
- Change in government (it could have cost : e.g. a move to a pro-communist gov cost VP or MP but make the soviet help cheaper).
- The return of the International Brigades, it seems strange to loose one of your best troop when the context is different of the historical contest (Not choosing to send the back could have a cost in VP or MP also).
There is other events I just didn't think about.

For the Nationalists, I was think about the decision to designate the leader.

Another possibility which is has been discussed elsewhere but not extensively is to make the accidental death of leader such as Mola, Sanjuro or Durruti not automatic. It could be fun and increase re-playability if death come at random on two Nationalist and one republican leaders...

It is just suggestions, I don't even know if it is possible to do it...

Leibst

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:59 pm

good points Blancador. Durruti's death probability has been lowered already.
It is not so easy to do what you say but it is not impossible. Just need time to think about it.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Blancador
Conscript

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Leibstandarte wrote:good points Blancador. Durruti's death probability has been lowered already.
It is not so easy to do what you say but it is not impossible. Just need time to think about it.

Thank! For sure it need deeper reflection, it is just some proposition I thought about, more could be proposed.
A great source of inspiration for special events is the great card game "1936 : Guerra Civil" by Arthuro garcia (I don't know if you know it)

GlobalExplorer
AGEod Veteran

Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Another option would be shipping the spanish gold reserves to Russia, or not. It should be the prerequisite for Soviet aid, but cost lots of national morale and money or income.

The same with Franco's concessions to Germany about mining licenses and ore shipments.

Gen. Monkey-Bear
Lieutenant Colonel

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:52 am

Another option would be shipping the spanish gold reserves to Russia, or not. It should be the prerequisite for Soviet aid, but cost lots of national morale and money or income.

+1
Great suggestions, both of you.

captain14
Sergeant

Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:54 am

ok the Republic lose Madrid. There appears no option to move your capital (as occurs in other Aegod games). As a result all rgd decisions fro a capital are forfeit and the game result slides to an inevitabel result.
The Republic "DID" move its capital to Valencia historically.
Is there a fix for this on the horizon?

Return to “España 1936”