GlobalExplorer
AGEod Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:25 am

Lol ;) "realistic confusion comes out of player" Huehue, I like that!! :D

Leibst

Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:44 am

I agree it is needed different graphics for the two different kind of Mixed Brigades.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

GlobalExplorer
AGEod Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Groovy! Something to set them apart visually will help greatly.

By the way the poster before has a point that the confusion on the Republican side should be greater. They often didn't know which regiments where at what strength or if they were going to fight. Perhaps in the long term it should be considered if proper Army Command and command points doesn't give them an unfair advantage. At least in my current game, the Nationalist AI didn't pose any challenge from turn 1. The anarchist force in Catalunya was already enough to win a victory at Zaragoza, as well as capture lots of artillery. From there it has been a constant retreat for the Nationalists. The time the International Brigades have been kept as a reserve with the best artillery and all, and not even seen combat yet.

Leibst

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:34 pm

That kind of things are difficult to improve, but step by step i'm sure that we can reach some objectives.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Return to “España 1936”