Templer
General

Alternative Scenarios

Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Alternative scenarios.

You'll find now questions about additional, alternative scenarios in the forum.

I mean before
    Leibstandarte must:
    Eliminate bugs and graphical glitches, tune the Balance, work on the AI.
    [color="#FF0000"]This is a must![/color]

1. Leibstandarte should:
    Increase the immersion through appropriate measures.
    Additional newspaper articles, music, billboards/posters, photographs, meal voucher at the next Spanish restaurant, etc...
    [color="#FFA07A"]This is a should![/color]

If then España 1936 wins and/or Leibstandarte is still engaged and having fun on the expansion of its product ... then give us additional, alternative scenarios!
Greetings
Templer

PJJ
Captain

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:41 pm

No argument there! :)

I believe both points will be dealt with, given enough time.

FENRIS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:55 pm

:p apy: Leibstandarte have been working on SCW for more than a year and ALONE !

You should contact him if you want to help him in his work :wacko: :cool:

:wavey:
[color="#FF8C00"][/color]Eylau 1807

"Rendez-vous, général, votre témérité vous a emporté trop loin ; vous êtes dans nos dernières lignes." (un russe)

" Regardez un peu ces figures-là si elles veulent se rendre !" (Lepic)[color="#FF8C00"][/color][I]
[/I]

Taillebois
General of the Army

Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:16 am

Yes, looks like he's sort of done a Calvinus.

A bold undertaking.

le Anders
Lieutenant Colonel

Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:27 pm

We don't need "Alternate Scenarios", unless its really well thought out. Another starting date, perhaps. After all, it's Alternate History from the moment you issue your first orders.

Templer
General

Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:36 am

le Anders wrote:We don't need "Alternate Scenarios", unless its really well thought out. Another starting date, perhaps. After all, it's Alternate History from the moment you issue your first orders.

It's not about alternating history.
It's about starting with - and/or finding different conditions in the scenario!
Greetings

Templer

kongxinga
Private

Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:19 am

Throwing it out there, I really wish there is a scenario where France intervenes against the Nationalists say in 1938. This would be similar to either the Polish Soviet war campaign or the infamous Drach something something german versus Russia campaign in RUS. I mean the Drach something Something campaign was total alternate history, and I want some Harry Turtledoveish things here too.

aspqrz02
Conscript

Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:33 am

One easy alternate scenario idea ... Franco dies in a plane crash on the flight back to Spain at the very beginning of the war. Nationalist factions are more divided than they were historically and less co-ordinated. Probably don't allow co-operation between them, or only at the cost of Engagement Points or whatever. Later Italian and/or German intervention. Higher chance of French military supplies if Nationalist successes don't reach close to historical levels/timetable. All from one alternative (and there was one senior Nationalist commander, forget who offhand, who DID die in such circumstances, at the beginning of the rebellion, so it's even believable!

Phil

kongxinga
Private

Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:53 am

Can we divide up the factions to form 2-6 player games? Say nationalists get so and so factions(not too sure there, seemed rather united), republicans get anarchists, communists, and a third faction.

cdmdlr
Civilian

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am

aspqrz02 wrote:One easy alternate scenario idea ... Franco dies in a plane crash on the flight back to Spain at the very beginning of the war.[...] (and there was one senior Nationalist commander, forget who offhand, who DID die in such circumstances, at the beginning of the rebellion, so it's even believable!

That Nationalist commander was José Sanjurjo, who was the 1st commander-in-chief of the Alzamiento, and died on July 20, 1936 (only 2 days after the uprising).

aspqrz02
Conscript

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:24 am

Yes! Sanjurjo! A bit of a comic opera character, by all accounts ... but, in some ways, evidently Franco was as well ;)

Phil

agv
Private

Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:26 pm

Hi!

I´ve just started playing the game and it´s awesome! i have somme comments though:

- An alternative random scenario where Republican and Nationalist territories are different at start every time you start a game. Throw in some randomness (not too much though!). Could be nice to see the whole of Andalusia in nationalist hands from the beginning or why not a republican Galicia? Etc... Of course, this could unbalance the game so much that one side could win too easily but I´m sure that can be fixed, limited or rebalanced somehow
- Add an option to the Grand campaign whether foreigns powers will help both sides, one side or none.
- I´d like to see the national budget displayed like this: 56.000, not just 56.

Return to “España 1936”