Rebellion to Tyrants
Corporal

What People are Saying About Defending Dixie's Land!

Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:21 pm

What People are Saying About Defending Dixie's Land!

https://www.amazon.com/Defending-Dixies ... B0C1J3J6Z6

"In my time I have written probably 200 or more book reviews. I have never used the comment "you ought to get this book." I am using it now."
-Clyde Wilson is a distinguished Professor Emeritus of History at the University of South Carolina

We've been lied to…This book is well sourced and informative… It is well thought out and put together. It is a "must have" for anyone wanting the truth about the Old South.
Charles K. Redmon

If you sick of the lies and current rhetoric being spread…this is the book for you…This book should be required reading for everyone!!
R. Sullivan

Everything you know is wrong…like in The Matrix, you have two options: take the blue pill and wake up believing whatever you want to, or take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. The choice is yours.
John Smith

The history we were never taught.
Art Balotis

The authors research, insight and writing skills come together to make an instant classic. Any objective reader will come away from this book with changed view of not only the Old South, but of modern society as well.
Kindle Customer

Bishop’s book should be required reading in every high school in America. But to paraphrase Colonel Nathan Jessep, “We can’t handle the truth!”.
Jack

Excellent read. I usually don’t write reviews for anything, but this book was too good not to recommend. Public education won’t teach what’s written here. It should be a required read in schools. Clearly cited references are abundant.
Matthew Beach

This clears up decades of misinformation and misrepresentation of the South. Knowledge is power.
Barbara

Truth isn’t pc!....This is the other side of the story.
Paul Hartsock

The truth reavealed
A. J. Campagna

An absolute must read
dave mountain

The Truth will set You Free
Tim McGee

Gray Fox
AGEod Guard of Honor

Re: What People are Saying About Defending Dixie's Land!

Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:11 am

Thank you. I have ancestors who fought, and died, on both sides of their conflict. As a retired soldier, I respect and honor the sacrifices they made in their war. However, since this does not have anything to do with the actual game play, you may want to move this post to the ACW History Club forum where members interested in discussing this topic reside.
I'm the 51st shade of gray. Eat, pray, Charge!

Rebellion to Tyrants
Corporal

Re: What People are Saying About Defending Dixie's Land!

Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:56 pm

Gray Fox wrote:Thank you. I have ancestors who fought, and died, on both sides of their conflict. As a retired soldier, I respect and honor the sacrifices they made in their war. However, since this does not have anything to do with the actual game play, you may want to move this post to the ACW History Club forum where members interested in discussing this topic reside.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Return to “Civil War II”