1stvermont
Major

Does the Southern Player in PBEM Survive the war?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:52 pm

So I am in a long bitter fight that is know going against me as the southern player. I have played many wars as the south against newer players and I usually win. It is mid 64 and my goal now is to try and survive. So my question is does the southern player usually make it till the end of 65 in pbem? if not when does the southern player usually lose from your own exsperance in PBEM. I want to know how I am doing.

Thanks.

P.S My morale is still good but I am crushed on vp's and losing territory fast. It has been a great fun war and a learning experience for me aginst a stand up opponent.

pgr
General of the Army

Re: Does the Southern Player in PBEM Survive the war?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Depends on the player!

I can think of a lot of PBEM folks playing the south that could make it to 65. ... But real life has a way of ending games before you get that deep in the game. Hats off to you for going the distance.

1stvermont
Major

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:12 pm

pgr wrote:Depends on the player!

I can think of a lot of PBEM folks playing the south that could make it to 65. ... But real life has a way of ending games before you get that deep in the game. Hats off to you for going the distance.

Quit? never. I have never not finished a war neither has any of my opponents. When life gets in a the way a temporary cease fire should do, and if not, you need to work out your priorities southern Independence is at stake :D .

ArmChairGeneral
AGEod Grognard

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:56 am

I have been trying for years to get my wife and my employer to understand this. Video games don't play themselves, you know!

1stvermont
Major

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:51 pm

ArmChairGeneral wrote:I have been trying for years to get my wife and my employer to understand this. Video games don't play themselves, you know!

lol, great stuff.

Return to “Civil War II”