Turbo823
Captain

Looking for multiplayer opponent

Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:17 pm

New to PBEM and have played against the AI only. Can make moves daily or every other day. No preference in terms of union or confederate. Historical settings preferred and grand campaign.

Prefer new player or newbie to the PBEM game.

lriedel
Civilian

Re: Looking for multiplayer opponent

Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:12 am

I would be interested in a game. I have not played in a while and have only played in a few PBEM games. Don't care which side I play.

Turbo823
Captain

Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:31 pm

I am still open for a new game if anyone is interested.

jaggon16
Civilian

Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:35 am

I have never played PBEM so probably not much of a challenge, but would love to give it a shot

Jag

richadam
Civilian
Location: https://mini-militia.com/mini-militia-apk-tipstricks/

Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:48 pm

Unfortunately involving a server based hosting solution seems rather death knellish. That automatically puts a end to feasibility unless a large amount of players continue to play AoW3. With current player numbers it leaves me to believe in 1.5-2 years they will have to shutter PBEM entirely or have some sort of subscription charge.

I wish they would put a p2p pbem so if you want to play with a well known friend and you are both on good email services you could still be using PBEM in 2021 when there are only a few hundred people who still play AoW3. But with the mandatory login to play the game, I suppose we may not be able to do any MP period at that point.

arshi
Civilian

Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:03 pm

I do not have any idea about this PBEM game. I do not know how to play and where to download it, can you guys help me? :eyebrow: :non:

Aava
Civilian

Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:31 am

arshi wrote:I do not have any idea about this PBEM game. I do not know how to play and where to download it, can you guys help me? :eyebrow: :non:[url="https://gbmod.net/download-gbwhatsapp-apk/"][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]GBWhatsApp[/COLOR][/url]

To play a PBEM game, you'll need to find a game that you'd like to play and then download it to your computer. Some popular PBEM games include A Civilization-Like Game, Play By Web, and other similar games. You can often find these games by searching for "PBEM games" or "play-by-email games" in a search engine.

Shini
Civilian

Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:33 am

anyone available to play with me or looking for players? I'm available for the next week, anytime of the day. GBWhatsApp APK

Jessiebull
Civilian

Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:04 pm

Turbo823 wrote:I am still open for a new game if anyone is interested.

Can you tell me your In Game Name or ID? I'd wanna play with you Sir. anonymous instagram viewer
I just love computers & Games!

Blood and Thunder Brigade
Brigadier General

Tue May 02, 2023 1:04 pm

I'm seeing a few new players here! That's good to see! :)

Out of interest, how did y'all come across this game?

JoeyLego
Civilian

Tue May 16, 2023 8:21 am

Anyone still looking for PBEM? Ive only played 2 games which are still WIP as Union so regard myself as novice.
Blood and Plunder - cant remember how i came across it, was juts looking for Civil War games and it popped up I believe.

yotamball4764g
Civilian

Wed May 17, 2023 4:02 pm

Hello, I'm new to PBEM (Play By Email) as well and have mostly played against the AI so far. I'm excited to join a multiplayer game and can commit to making moves daily or every other day. I have no preference for playing as Union or Confederate, and I'm a fan of historical settings. I'd be delighted to participate in a grand campaign.
yotam

Durk

Thu May 18, 2023 1:04 am

Welcome to the forum. PBEM is a fun way to play.

ralosfr
Civilian

Fri May 19, 2023 11:12 am

Alright, let's play. Great campaign, historic. I don't care about the side, choose yourself. It would be my first multiplayer with this game.

Brigadier General

Sun May 21, 2023 11:05 am

JoeyLego wrote:Blood and Plunder - cant remember how i came across it, was juts looking for Civil War games and it popped up I believe.

It's great to see new players popping up here. The more new players the merrier! I hope you're enjoying this game as much as I have over the years! :)

ralosfr
Civilian

Re: Looking for multiplayer opponent - Durk

Mon May 22, 2023 12:13 pm

Hello Durk,

I have received your PM, but the system does not allow me to repply.
"We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature.·

Please send me another PM with an email so I can get in touch with you and start playing
:dada:

Marki
Civilian

Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:11 am

It's June, the month of summer holidays. So, i'm FREEEEEE all this month. Anyone wanna playmod apk? I'M IN. I've activated the notifications for this thread. So, anyone interested to play together, text here. :dada:

Altaris

Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:26 pm

Marki wrote:It's June, the month of summer holidays. So, i'm FREEEEEE all this month. Anyone wanna playmod apk? I'M IN. I've activated the notifications for this thread. So, anyone interested to play together, text here. :dada:

I'd be interested!

Nikel

Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:37 pm

Welcome back Altaris :)

Natasha7899
Civilian

Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:20 am

arshi wrote:I do not have any idea about this PBEM game. I do not know how to play and where to download it, can you guys help me? :eyebrow: :non:

hello,
PBEM (Play-By-Email) games are played by exchanging emails with other participants. To begin, look for a PBEM game that interests you, such as chess or diplomacy, then search for it online. The relevant data or regulations are generally available for download from specific websites or forums. Have some strategic fun. Fm whatsapp

Brigadier General

Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:31 am

I could be wrong, and I apologise if I am, but some of this activity looks a little on the suspect side of things... :eyebrow:

Altaris

Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:06 pm

Blood and Thunder Brigade wrote:I could be wrong, and I apologise if I am, but some of this activity looks a little on the suspect side of things... :eyebrow:

Completely agreed. Several users here who have never posted before asking for some rather odd info.

Brigadier General

Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:32 pm

Altaris wrote:
Blood and Thunder Brigade wrote:I could be wrong, and I apologise if I am, but some of this activity looks a little on the suspect side of things... :eyebrow:

Completely agreed. Several users here who have never posted before asking for some rather odd info.

They could be legit but it doesn't look like it. I hope I'm wrong, however. Still, I'd approach with caution. Disappointing to see it here.

Pocus

Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:37 pm

Indeed, and I would not be surprised if they use AI large language models to create plausible texts.

As for Altaris, WELCOME BACK! And do not hesitate to mod Empires (the current AGEOD game) into something else :siffle:

Brigadier General

Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:11 am

And there I was thinking I was about to marry a Nigerian princess...

lodilefty

Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:12 pm

Gone. Maybe was OK, but we don't need spam.....

gangnamstyle
Civilian

Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:47 am

Hi, if anyone is still looking to play a PBEM game, I am very eager to play. I'm happy to play either side and flexible with house rules and such. I'm a newish player (200 hours or so of MP) and am happy to play against any skill level. If you're interested, please dm me or email me at zcswallis@gmail.com :)

Altaris

Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:13 pm

gangnamstyle wrote:Hi, if anyone is still looking to play a PBEM game, I am very eager to play. I'm happy to play either side and flexible with house rules and such. I'm a newish player (200 hours or so of MP) and am happy to play against any skill level. If you're interested, please dm me or email me at zcswallis@gmail.com :)

Suspect that's another spam bot with reported 200 hours of MP yet account was just created with 1 post...

gangnamstyle
Civilian

Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:12 am

Altaris wrote:
gangnamstyle wrote:Hi, if anyone is still looking to play a PBEM game, I am very eager to play. I'm happy to play either side and flexible with house rules and such. I'm a newish player (200 hours or so of MP) and am happy to play against any skill level. If you're interested, please dm me or email me at zcswallis@gmail.com :)

Suspect that's another spam bot with reported 200 hours of MP yet account was just created with 1 post...

I am in fact a real person and I am more than happy to take a Turing Test if you'd like proof :hat:

Altaris

Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:01 pm

gangnamstyle wrote:
Altaris wrote:

I am in fact a real person and I am more than happy to take a Turing Test if you'd like proof :hat:

Okay, no offense meant if you are indeed a valid account. There's just been a high volume of 1-post accounts lately here that are very suspicious in nature. Happy gaming!

Return to “Civil War II”