User avatar
Blood and Thunder Brigade
Colonel
Posts: 318
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Tasmania, Australia

Portrait Mod

Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:19 am

For those wanting the Portrait Mod, I'm hoping this Dropbox link works :)

https://www.dropbox.com/h?preview=Pack_ ... t_Pack+(17)+(1).rar

User avatar
Blood and Thunder Brigade
Colonel
Posts: 318
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Tasmania, Australia

Re: Portrait Mod

Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:26 pm

Can someone let me know if this link is actually working please! :)

User avatar
Durk
Posts: 2902
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:36 am
Location: Wyoming

Re: Portrait Mod

Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:32 pm

The link took me to my own dropbox home page, not your intended page.

I am not certain you can provide open access to a dropbox folder.

User avatar
Blood and Thunder Brigade
Colonel
Posts: 318
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Tasmania, Australia

Re: Portrait Mod

Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:36 am

Durk wrote:The link took me to my own dropbox home page, not your intended page.

I am not certain you can provide open access to a dropbox folder.


I'm not certain either as I'm not at all familiar with Dropbox. Hopefully somebody here can point us in the right direction.

User avatar
Durk
Posts: 2902
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:36 am
Location: Wyoming

Re: Portrait Mod

Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:03 am

People who have been successful at posting links in the last years us a 'cloud' account like Google. Beyond that, I do not know how to do it as, to my knowledge, I have no cloud account.

User avatar
Blood and Thunder Brigade
Colonel
Posts: 318
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Tasmania, Australia

Re: Portrait Mod

Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:28 am

I'll figure something out...

metabagel
Conscript
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:50 pm

Re: Portrait Mod

Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:39 pm

I'm interested in this. You can definitely share Dropbox files and folders. You need to tell Dropbox to share it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to- ... box-folder

Is there a list of available mods and where to get them from? I haven't installed any mods yet.

I've also only played single player so far.

User avatar
Blood and Thunder Brigade
Colonel
Posts: 318
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Tasmania, Australia

Re: Portrait Mod

Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:16 pm

metabagel wrote:I'm interested in this. You can definitely share Dropbox files and folders. You need to tell Dropbox to share it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to- ... box-folder

Is there a list of available mods and where to get them from? I haven't installed any mods yet.

I've also only played single player so far.


Many thanks! I'll get on top of the share option at some point tomorrow! :)

User avatar
Blood and Thunder Brigade
Colonel
Posts: 318
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Tasmania, Australia

Re: Portrait Mod

Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:46 am


User avatar
Durk
Posts: 2902
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:36 am
Location: Wyoming

Re: Portrait Mod

Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:45 pm

It works. Accessed and downloaded fine.
Thank you and thanks to metabagel.

User avatar
Blood and Thunder Brigade
Colonel
Posts: 318
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Tasmania, Australia

Re: Portrait Mod

Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:27 am

Durk wrote:It works. Accessed and downloaded fine.
Thank you and thanks to metabagel.


Excellent news! :D
And you're welcome! I'm all too happy to help! :)

Return to “Civil War II”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests