seathom
Colonel

Recruiting Officers aren't recruiting?

Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:35 pm

It appears my two recruiting officers, McClernand in St. Louis and Banks in Baltimore (both 5+ cities) are not recruiting any units. With this trait, I was expecting occasional new units to pop up in these two cities, but none have appeared so far. Both generals are inside the city and are in command of their respective stacks. Am I missing something?

Ace

Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:58 pm

They increase conscript production on national level. The bigger the city they are in, the more conscripts per turn.

seathom
Colonel

Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:59 pm

Thanks, Ace.

DrPostman

Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:24 am

The region's loyalty has an effect too. If loyalty is low so will recruiting be.
"Ludus non nisi sanguineus"

Captain_Orso

Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:37 am

IIRC the Recruiter ability adds a flat 5 CC to the conscription of a city, which is only reflected in the CC income at the top of the map. I'm not sure if there is a restriction on loyalty for this and I've never tested it.

In AACW the income values at the top of the map were for the turn being plotted and were calculated dynamically. So if you dropped McClernand into, for example, Chicago correctly, you would see an immediate 5 CC increase. Now the reports at the top of the map are of the previous turns incomes, so there is no opportunity to see the affects immediately. You have to note the values and then check them after executing the turn being plotted.

DrPostman

Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:29 am

Captain_Orso wrote:IIRC the Recruiter ability adds a flat 5 CC to the conscription of a city, which is only reflected in the CC income at the top of the map. I'm not sure if there is a restriction on loyalty for this and I've never tested it.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that loyalty affects recruiting in a region.

Found it! Here ya go:
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?13347-Extra-Conscript-point&p=199983&viewfull=1#post199983
"Ludus non nisi sanguineus"

Return to “Civil War II”