Palaiologos
Conscript

Paradox Pride of Nations forums

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:00 pm

For some reason I cant access the Pride of Nation Forums at the Paradoxplaza site. I have the original game, bought on Steam. Still the forums there show as "private".

Durk

Re: Paradox Pride of Nations forums

Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:53 am

Paradox is not such a friendly forum as it used to be. It now insists upon tracking you and monitoring your activity. I am no fan of Steam, but it is slightly better than Paradox with regard to being gamer friendly. My suggestion, just search and view the AGEOD forum for Pride of Nations support and discussion.
I recently abandoned my Paradox PON game and the result was so worth doing. I now have a wonderful functional game with no more crashing issues.
Just saying.

Durk

Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:53 am

Paradox is not such a friendly forum as it used to be. It now insists upon tracking you and monitoring your activity. I am no fan of Steam, but it is slightly better than Paradox with regard to being gamer friendly. My suggestion, just search and view the AGEOD forum for Pride of Nations support and discussion.
I recently abandoned my Paradox PON game and the result was so worth doing. I now have a wonderful functional game with no more crashing issues.
Just saying.

Pocus

Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:43 am

You must have your games registered under their brand to access their modding or support forum, that's the reason.

Return to “PON Technical Support / Aide Technique”