HerrDan

Listen to music from other factions?

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:52 pm

Is there a way to listen to the music from other factions? Like any file I could configure or something? I really love the game's soundtrack and would love to be able to listen to the other factions's music while playing as listening to the same set of musics gets a bit repetitive over time.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel.

PhilThib

Re: Listen to music from other factions?

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:20 pm

You can do it "manually" (and you backup the original files before)... you select the musics of the faction (they all start by the faction tag_, example AUS_ are Austrian musics) and replace the TAG_ by CMN_, and that's it.... yau may also replace all WAR_ (warfare music) by PCE_ (peacetime music) to get them during peace (but you won't hear them during wars, or vice versa)...

HerrDan

Re: Listen to music from other factions?

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:40 pm

PhilThib wrote:You can do it "manually" (and you backup the original files before)... you select the musics of the faction (they all start by the faction tag_, example AUS_ are Austrian musics) and replace the TAG_ by CMN_, and that's it.... yau may also replace all WAR_ (warfare music) by PCE_ (peacetime music) to get them during peace (but you won't hear them during wars, or vice versa)...

Thank you very much! I would never imagine it would be so easy!

Return to “PON Technical Support / Aide Technique”