HerrDan

How to Cancel Mobilization?

Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:41 pm

Hi gentlemen,

I think it used to be automatic in earlier patches as you made peace, but to tell the truth I'm not sure. The thing is I am at peace and I really wanted to cancel mobilization in order to try to decrease the militancy in my population. Can anybody help me?

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Re: How to Cancel Mobilization?

Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:26 pm

it happens I think in June and December if you are not at war, so its not automatic.

In a way its realistic, no conscript army just disappears on the day that a peace is agreed?

HerrDan

Re: How to Cancel Mobilization?

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:41 pm

loki100 wrote:it happens I think in June and December if you are not at war, so its not automatic.

In a way its realistic, no conscript army just disappears on the day that a peace is agreed?

Hi Loki! It's good to see you here, it's been a long time!

Well, it's certainly realistic, my concern was only that when I see the AI making peace I imediately see a message on the board stating they have canceled mobilization and I haven't seen such thing happening with me, even when I'm not at war with anyone. The increased reserve pools is gone, but I still have some reserve troops scattered around the map and what worries me the most is the absurd militancy I'm facing (currently around 75%).

Return to “PON Technical Support / Aide Technique”