Count Mokusffy
Conscript

Updating PON / Gamersgate

Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:20 am

Hi everyone,

After a long break, I've decided to give the freshly updated PON a try. Shortly put, I bought my original 1.01 from Gamersgate and the update (downloaded from one of the Matrix mirrors) doesn't recognize my serial. Has anybody else encountered this problem, or am I missing something obvious here?

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Re: Updating PON / Gamersgate

Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:36 am

There have been all sorts of problems with AGEOD games sold when they were with Paradox. Seems as if Paradox kept no list of the game keys they had issued - or at least were unable to hand them over to Matrix. I had this with AJE and it seems to crop up with other games.

A short term fix is simply to download the last official patch from this forum - also grab the informal post-patch event fixes.

I'd contact Matrix techical support too. They've been really helpful to others with similar problems so that should get you properly sorted out.

Count Mokusffy
Conscript

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:10 am

Thanks a lot, will surely do that! For the official patch, would you suggest any particular link among the ones on the forum? I tried the one mentioned here http://ageod-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=250&t=50282 and still encountered the invalid serial issue.

ETF
Captain

Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:22 am

I couldn't get mine to work. Had to shell out another $20.00 from Steam.

Return to “PON Technical Support / Aide Technique”