loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

release nation peace deal

Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:20 am

Hi

not sure if this is a bug or wad (i suspect the first). But I've humbled Perfidious Albion and part of the peace I imposed was to release Scotland as an independent country. My in-game logic was this would strip a lot of valuable, prestige producing, industry from the GB, thus easing my chances of ending with double their prestige. All that happened was that Edinburgh was released:

and the rest of the country remains GB.

For my own game, I just scripted in a set of province changes to ensure a complete transfer of the appropriate regiions.

ta

Roger
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

sagji
Lieutenant

Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:44 pm

I suspect it is WAD and a bug.
Releasing a nation should release the nation, not just its capital region. It should also get an army - think of all the Scottish regiments that should be transferred from the British army.

Also the flag for the UK is now wrong - it should loose the Saltaire of St Andrew - leaving a white flag with a red cross and a red saltaire - when it losses Scotland.

Christophe.Barot

Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Presently only the capital, and not the capital and neighbouring (national I expect) regions are liberated - which is limited and makes the option rather less interesting (occupied more than 95% of Austria, asked release of Hungary Croatia Bosnia to make access to Serbia more difficult - as forcing white peace with a weak ally is not possible) - a big flop, doesn't weaken Austria (or isolate Serbia) significantly

- a choice of provinces to cede to allies (a la Europa Universalis, and Victoria if I remind well) and
- forcing piece with allies (or an option peace global/as presently peace is individual) would be a greatr improvement - asit is complex with great powers, at least peace with minor (no GP) allies would be great

but of course guess Pocus must be presently 200% busy with ACW 2, rather naturally, so will have to wait ....
[color="#FF0000"]- (ordnance) Your Lordship, sorry to awake you, but The french are at our door !

- Alarm, alarm, how did you let this happen and not awake me ! repel them, counterattack at once !

- err, your Lordship, ahem... French are our allies, Marshal de St Arnaud is expected to attend to a conference with you !

- ahem, well, .... very well ..let them in !

(charge of the light brigade movie)
[/color]

Return to “PON Technical Support / Aide Technique”