Kavelioc
Conscript

Graphics Problem

Wed May 01, 2013 11:43 pm

Hi. Just wondering if anyone else has had a graphics problem where the sprites/icons get bigger and in random places, a lot of the UI graphics disapear or get humungous, and the whole game screen just goes ... well ... wrong? I've uninstalled/reinstalled the game, patched to the latest patch. Wondering if it might be related to me alt-tabing as the graphics have disappeared a couple of times when Ive gone back in to the game, but hdnt had any problems before and Ive had the game since release. Happy to provide whatever information you might think useful.

Cheers

Pocus

Thu May 02, 2013 9:55 am

Sounds more like a problem with a video driver to me, or an update in a system file. How does it play when you don't alt-tab? does it appears on the first turn or after you play at least a turn?

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Thebes
Conscript

Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:50 pm

I have had troops vanish in Africa. It won't show me their sprites to move them. Also a whole transport fleet disappeared going from Mombasa to Namibia, never to be seen again. I think there is still a bug in the game.

HerrDan

Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:05 am

Thebes wrote:I have had troops vanish in Africa. It won't show me their sprites to move them. Also a whole transport fleet disappeared going from Mombasa to Namibia, never to be seen again. I think there is still a bug in the game.

I think sometimes this kind of thing happens in real life too...people sometimes get lost into the wilderness and ships get lost at sea as well...I think you have to deal with it...

HerrDan

Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:10 am

Thebes wrote:I have had troops vanish in Africa. It won't show me their sprites to move them. Also a whole transport fleet disappeared going from Mombasa to Namibia, never to be seen again. I think there is still a bug in the game.

I think sometimes this kind of thing happens in real life too...people sometimes get lost into the wilderness and ships get lost at sea as well...I think you have to deal with it...

HerrDan

Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:48 am

Anyway, jokes aside, it's not a bug, you should find your units in the F2 screen...

Jim-NC

Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:57 am

Sometimes your troops are forced into "Terra Incognito", which is the unexplored areas of the map. If this happens, they are still there but can't be seen (until they run out of supply), and can be found using F2. The other explanation is that they have disappeared due to a lack of supply. With ships, they may be in a friendly port, in which case, you can't necessarily click on them, but again, you can find them using F2. So look for them by using F2.
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “PON Technical Support / Aide Technique”