pantsukki
Brigadier General

[Parthian Wars] Carrhae

Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:38 pm

The surrender of Armenia to Parthia seems quite bugged, the cities Miskheta and Van remain in Roman control, yet the are of Van cannot be entered. Also some other Armenian provinces cannot be entered anymore, causing one of my units to be stuck in there. And the army that was besieging Artaxata was transferred to Media, which is quite far away. Especially since that army included a siege train, I can only imagine how long it's gonna take them to get away from the off-map hex.

Bohémond

Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Could you specify wich Scenario and faction ?

Could you provide the ScriptReports ?

Thank you

Regards
Marco, perché vai così forte in salita?» «Per abbreviare la mia agonia.

Searry
Colonel

Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:59 pm

I guess this belongs to this thread:
Parthia cannot win a total victory, as when Armenia goes back to peace, Parthia cannot conquer their capital. So I guess Artaxata should be removed from the objective list if Armenia surrenders.

pantsukki
Brigadier General

Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Bohémond wrote:Could you specify wich Scenario and faction ?

Could you provide the ScriptReports ?

Thank you

Regards

Um, the scenario's "Carrhae", from Parthian Wars. I'm playing Parthia. It's a PBEM game where I'm not hosting, I've asked the host to provide you with the script reports.

And Searry is correct, after that peace treaty Artaxata became uncontrolled by me (red in the objectives list). For some reason the Armenian territory remains at 100% Roman loyalty. Loyalty seems also wrong in Seleucia and Babylon, after capturing them from the rebels they remain almost completely loyal to the Romans. Also, this loyalty to the Romans means that they can recruit Roman militia from the cities, which seems illogical.

And speaking of the Parthian rebels in the scenario, they seem to last a really long time in their two cities. It took me ages to force their surrender, and my opponent confirmed that he's experienced it before. Might this be because of the river ports? The Parthians cannot block them. Also, the Roman side kept getting new troops spawned in both besieged cities, and they came with full supplies..

Bohémond

Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Ok, added to the Parthian Wars Punc list.

We will keep you informed

Thank you for reporting

Regards
Marco, perché vai così forte in salita?» «Per abbreviare la mia agonia.

Franciscus

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Hi

A saved game would also be nice, please (in relation to the Armenia peace issues)

regards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pantsukki
Brigadier General

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:55 pm

Here's the Parthian save. Armenia is currently a mess, but who knows, things might get fixed during next turn. Sometimes it seems to be the way that these peace events work.

You can also see from the save the very low amount of loyalty in Babylon and Seleucia. I really think that the loyalty should rise to 100% or at least close to it once the Parthians defeat the pretender (Mithridates or whatever his name was). Its debatable whether it should even be that high for the Romans' favour in the first place.
Attachments
PAR-1-Crassus530 Armenian issues.rar
(116.78 KiB) Downloaded 267 times

bob.
General

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:10 pm

I'm pantsukki's opponent, so here's the full game files and my Script folder
[ATTACH]27081[/ATTACH]
Attachments
Save and Scripts.rar
(1.7 MiB) Downloaded 289 times

pantsukki
Brigadier General

Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:42 am

On the subject of loyalty in the scenario, it seems weird that when Oshroene joins Rome, all the provinces skyrocket to 100% Roman loyalty. Especially since the region later re-joins Parthia, and the provinces remain staunchly pro-Roman.

pantsukki
Brigadier General

Tue May 06, 2014 1:07 pm

pantsukki wrote:On the subject of loyalty in the scenario, it seems weird that when Oshroene joins Rome, all the provinces skyrocket to 100% Roman loyalty. Especially since the region later re-joins Parthia, and the provinces remain staunchly pro-Roman.

Related to this, the event which makes Commagene switch sides to Parthia leaves all of their provinces 100% loyal to Rome.

Franciscus

Tue May 06, 2014 6:06 pm

pantsukki wrote:Related to this, the event which makes Commagene switch sides to Parthia leaves all of their provinces 100% loyal to Rome.

Will try to look into that for 1.04 patch

Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pantsukki
Brigadier General

Tue May 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Should there be a way to activate the Rhambaeans and the Nabateans as Parthia? I played the scenario to the last turns (IIRC 4 left), and there's been no option to activate either.

Franciscus

Tue May 13, 2014 7:17 pm

The Nabatean option should appear only if the Parthians have at least 20 elements (PAR, PSA and/or ADI) in Theater Oriens AND Roman morale is equal or below 80.

If you have these conditions and the option is not there, please post scripts of your game

Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pantsukki
Brigadier General

Tue May 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Franciscus wrote:The Nabatean option should appear only if the Parthians have at least 20 elements (PAR, PSA and/or ADI) in Theater Oriens AND Roman morale is equal or below 80.

If you have these conditions and the option is not there, please post scripts of your game

Thanks

Pretty sure that the Roman morale never went below 80, so no complaints there.

Return to “Help to improve AJE”