Bohémond

RGD Feedback needed (Public Beta Patch version)

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Hello,

We need some feedback regarding RGD and how they are used by AI.

Any scenario (AJE\BOR) is ok.

We need to know if some RGD have too many occurences and if the AI is doing a correct job while dealing with differents RGD.

Thank you

Regards
Marco, perché vai così forte in salita?» «Per abbreviare la mia agonia.

Random
AGEod Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:28 pm

OK, I will be the dumb one and ask... What does RGD stand for again? Thought it might be Regional Decisions but that does not seem right.

-C

Bohémond

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:32 pm

You are right RGD means Regional Decisions

Regards
Marco, perché vai così forte in salita?» «Per abbreviare la mia agonia.

Random
AGEod Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Thanks. Only a couple of years into the 1st Punic War, the long version as the Romans and I do not think that I have noticed too excessive use of Regional Decisions by the AI but going from memory, most turns show something. I will pay greater attention and if something seems not right, will post here.

Not RGD so much but the seem to be buying NM by invoking their gods a lot and appear to be spending EP's like a drunk spends cash at a bar. On the other hand I'm selling every prisoner I can get my shackles on but lack the EP's to play RGD's as desired. Not complaining as it forces me to plan and prioritize.

Hope this helps.

-C

Zebedee
Sergeant

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:41 am

I notice each faction maybe do 3 or so a turn in total. So it doesn't seem to me to be particularly excessive.

The only time I've been a little concerned so far was when the Carthaginians, within a month or so of the First Punic War starting, began to put down Enslave RGDs on western Sicily. Wasn't complaining, but it did seem a little extreme!
[font="Verdana"]"For God's sake, let us if possible keep out of it." - Lord Russell on British government policy towards the warring states, Hansard.[/font]

[color="Blue"]Gray's Historical Accuracy Mod for AACW[/color]

Return to “Help to improve AJE”