In public beta, here is the link for the 1.02b AJE patch:
And the list of changes:
- improvements in AI processing time
- several fixes and improvements to AI agents
- improvements in how unit combat strength is calculated
- improvements in the way decisions work and how AI uses them, specially in sieges
- Removal of the Build Fort and Raze Fort buttons (these orders cannot be issued in AJE)
SCENARIOS AND DB FIXES
Roman Civil War scenario:
- Addition of AI agents to Numidian armies (to reduce tendency to go on naval invasions)
- Correction to events related to Caesar to Egypt option: now he will go alone with his Legio VI Ferrata
- Correction to Pompey to Egypt option (now he will go alone)
- small fixes to the Numidian and Mauretanian alliance events and options
- small fix to end of Pacorus raid event
Marius vs Sulla scenario:
- Juba king of Numidia event cancelled
- Plot against Hiempsal option will not be cancelled by Marius death
- Buying Replacements for Numidians and Mauretanians infantry units allowed.
- Fix to consequences of Optimates "No Answer" to the Peace of Dardanos proposal.
Great Mithridatic War scenario:
- fix to double Gaius Cassius Longinus in Placentia bug
- small fix to Galatian alliance option (only active if Galatians are not attacked and unlocked)
- fix to Pontic Alliance accepted event (PON fleet will now appear, with a probability of 75%)
- small fix to Clodius public enemy option (Off conditions, AI routine)
- Numerianus revolt event can only occur if Severus and Clodius are at war
- Fix to duplicate effects of Albinus and Niger death events and Severus proscriptions events
-Bad Trade Message Broadcasting improved.
- NavalBase will speed up ShipRepair/ShipBuild (10 % more than Ports).
- Heavy Warships require Port with level 5 or more to be built.
We are not expecting major problems, but as always, we can't rule them out completely. If you prefer to wait for an official patch, then don't download and install this file.