Laruku
General of the Army

Requisitons that you can't undo

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:03 pm

In some coastal areas, the requisitions' icon (and other icons) are placed over the sea, and they can't be undone when you right click on them. This is an example in the Sicilian area of Messana, but it happened to me also in Athens.

PhilThib

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Thanks for the info. There is indeed an issue here, and it is not so easy to solve (the placement of the icon is made automatically from the pillage position, and with a small shift to the right...sometimes making it falling into the sea....and when on a different region, tooltips and action bexomes unavailable. it's a known code problem that we are trying to fix.
Thanks for spotting

Searry
Colonel

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:49 pm

This problem also affects Rome. I cannot remove merchants from there in my current game.

Jim-NC

Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:52 pm

It effects a lot of provinces in all games, not just AJE.
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yellow ribbon

Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:10 pm

it will happen, and the additional problemis, not only with the requisition,but all icons of that kind, often only if you play more than one decision, or as Phil said, when other icons come into it either.

we had alone 173 messages about such problems in the beta forum, sometimes i.e. me reporting dozens of them in one report, while walking counterclockwise over the map.
A lot have been changed in Spain, Africa, Greece, Asia Minor, Italy from us/my part reported when ever i could find them. And Phil ironed them out

Do you see, why they need a more automated approach than simple bugfixing while development ?

:indien:
...not paid by AGEOD.
however, prone to throw them into disarray.

PS:

‘Everything is very simple in War, but the simplest thing is difficult. These difficulties accumulate and produce a friction which no man can imagine exactly who has not seen War . . . in War, through the influence of an infinity of petty circumstances, which cannot properly be described on paper, things disappoint us, and we fall short of the mark.‘

Clausewitz

pantsukki
Brigadier General

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:38 pm

On the subject of requisitions, it seems that despite what the tooltip says, the civilization rating of the province doesn't actually go down. All I've had is loyalty loss and the occasional rebel unit.

Return to “Help to improve AJE”