Marcelo
Conscript

Crash in AJE - Sulla vs Mario

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:21 am

Hi, I decided to retry the game after over an year but keeping getting crashes so I decided to post the last one. Right after the turn runs I get an error message "Sorry, a critical error has occurred. The app will be terminated. Please reach support, etc., etc.". I attached the log as instructed.

I can't attach the save files, let me know if I should send over e-mail. Odd thing though...the last save file (I was playing POP) has 0 Kb.

Can you help? Thanks.

Marcelo
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Franciscus

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:25 am

Hi

This error - zero size files, and your .trn file being "in use by other process" are apparently due to either the antivirus/antimalware software (all the game files and folders should be exempt from any real-time or other scanning) and/or the windows UAC (that should be turned off, in my opinion).

Hope it helps, sorry for your troubles
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Marcelo
Conscript

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Franciscus wrote:Hi

This error - zero size files, and your .trn file being "in use by other process" are apparently due to either the antivirus/antimalware software (all the game files and folders should be exempt from any real-time or other scanning) and/or the windows UAC (that should be turned off, in my opinion).

Hope it helps, sorry for your troubles

Thank you, will try changing that over the weekend. Marcelo

Return to “AJE Technical support / Aide technique”