pantsukki
Brigadier General

Marius vs. Sulla; Treaty of Dardanos is bugged

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:03 pm

I accepted the Pontic offer, but I only received the money. No fleet, and no territory. Pontus did become neutral though.

The save file is attached, I'd attach the scripts too but the file is too big. Is there any other way of sending it, or are the saves sufficient?
Attachments
Sulla.rar
(3.9 MiB) Downloaded 167 times

Bohémond

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Scripts would be better, at least for me.

If your game with Marius vs Sulla is the last you have played, you can try posting only the newest Scritps.

Regards
Marco, perché vai così forte in salita?» «Per abbreviare la mia agonia.

pantsukki
Brigadier General

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Here are my latest ScriptReports. Last scenario I played was Spartacus, but the reports from Sulla should be there too.

Also I loaded my backup save from the turn the peace offer came, and chose the waiting option. In next turn's log was a correct message, saying that the Optimates are stalling on answering the offer, but the turn after that, the log told me that I had accepted the offer! I wasn't even asked again. This time too I received the money, but no ships in Byzantium and Pontus kept all territory they had at that point.
Attachments
Dardanos scripts.rar
(664.78 KiB) Downloaded 150 times

Franciscus

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:30 am

Hi

Indeed there seems a problem that prevents some of the consequences written in the text from happening when the treaty is accepted. We will investigate and try to correct this

Thanks and sorry

pantsukki
Brigadier General

Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:57 am

Franciscus wrote:Hi

Indeed there seems a problem that prevents some of the consequences written in the text from happening when the treaty is accepted. We will investigate and try to correct this

Thanks and sorry

Is it likely that the fix would apply to ongoing saves too?

Franciscus

Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:24 am

Further investigation reveals that:

1. if you wait one more turn after treaty is accepted, all consequences occur: you get the fleet, regions swap hands, etc This tested in your save.

2. The waiting option is indeed not working as intended. Still investigating

Regards

Return to “AJE Technical support / Aide technique”