bobbylev1
Conscript

Purchasing problems - Philthib please can you help me?

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:10 am

I purchased Birth of Rome the day it came out but I have been unable to play it as I was never emailed the serial key for some reason. I contacted AGEOD Support but was told by Pocus that there was a problem with my email and I should request help via the forum.

If it helps i have looked into this myself and your system displays my Order/Invoice Number as 002277 but if you open the pdf document of the invoice the order number is 002229? I would attach the invoice but I don't know how and i assume that you can see it when you look into my account anyway?

Thank you for your help in advance

Bobby

bobbylev1
Conscript

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:22 pm

I would appreciate a response as I have currently purchased a product that I am unable to use without the serial key. I have tried to sort this out over the last couple of days through the normal support channels without success and was told to post on the forum for help from Philthib but still nothing? Either send me my serial key or give me a refund please.

Bobby

PhilThib

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:28 pm

Bobby, we sent you 3 mails (2 from webshop, one direct from me) the last 2 days and 1 PM here, the mails are all bouncing... it seems your Internet provider rejects AGEOD. Please make sure we are not declared as spam there...

I have copied the key inside a PM to you here.

bobbylev1
Conscript

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:46 pm

Thank you very much for your help. I do not understand what is wrong with my email as I have never had any problems recieving anything from AGEOD in the past. Apoligies if I sounded off in the last post, i did not realise you had been trying to email me.

Just need to finish work now and I can fire it up!

Return to “AJE Technical support / Aide technique”