Grouchy
Private

crash/hardlock

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:45 am

Getting a hardlock/ctd and have to reboot my PC when i startup '2-GreatMithridaticWar75' and then zoom out the map immidiatly. Also getting hardlocks when, after playing AJE '2-GreatMithridaticWar75' for awhile, examine the detailed battle reports.
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

A cavalry general should be a master of practical science, know the value of seconds, despise life and not trust to chance.

Bohémond

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:22 am

Grouchy wrote:Getting a hardlock/ctd and have to reboot my PC when i startup '2-GreatMithridaticWar75' and then zoom out the map immidiatly. Also getting hardlocks when, after playing AJE '2-GreatMithridaticWar75' for awhile, examine the detailed battle reports.

Sorry, I missed your post.

Are these crash/issue solved ?

Regards

profanicus
Conscript

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:40 am

Hi, I get frequent hardlocks as well, forcing me to use the reset button to reboot (computer totally freezes). It happens pretty regularly when using the middle mouse button to toggle between the 2 zoom presets.

Bohémond

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:25 am

profanicus wrote:Hi, I get frequent hardlocks as well, forcing me to use the reset button to reboot (computer totally freezes). It happens pretty regularly when using the middle mouse button to toggle between the 2 zoom presets.

Please send a email to contact@aleajactaest-game.com with ;

Mainlog (AJE/Logs) the one after the crash
DxDiag
General.opt (AJE/Settings)

We will try to solve your issues.

Regards

profanicus
Conscript

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 am

Thanks I will email that info, but the Mainlog file does not get any data written to in this case as it is a lock and not a 'normal' crash. There is some data in there from a more standard crash I got (from toggling Borders in the options) but it is not related to the lock ups - should I still send it?

*edit also I have had the locks corrupt my settings, serial and save games, and ended up with all units being invisible in a new game. I have done a fresh install since then and am now kind of avoiding the middle mouse button :)

Bohémond

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:34 am

profanicus wrote:Thanks I will email that info, but the Mainlog file does not get any data written to in this case as it is a lock and not a 'normal' crash. There is some data in there from a more standard crash I got (from toggling Borders in the options) but it is not related to the lock ups - should I still send it?

*edit also I have had the locks corrupt my settings, serial and save games, and ended up with all units being invisible in a new game. I have done a fresh install since then and am now kind of avoiding the middle mouse button :)

Really weird issue, please send us the file, I will ahve a look at them.

Regards

profanicus
Conscript

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:42 am

Thanks, info is sent.

Bohémond

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:44 am

Replied

Regard

Return to “AJE Technical support / Aide technique”