allan_boa
Colonel

I can't believe it !!!

Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:33 am

I can't believe I'm having this game for so long (since release date in fact) and that I never played it. For some reasons, I couldn't play AGEOD games. Not that it's turn based, (I prefer turn based), not because it's historical (I love history), or grand strategy, just because I couldn't really manage to play. Maybe because they seemed over-complicated but they're not.

But what a mistake ! This game AJE is brilliant and so addictive. I'm definitely having the "one more turn" syndrome. And what an incentive to start studying the Ancient Romans history. I can't understand why it took me so long but I definitely don't regret !

I have other AGEOD games and same, I simply could't play them so they were sleeping on my Steam account. Now I know that it will be different. I'm already hooked at AJE after just a few hours. I hope you guys will continue to develop such gems !

Durk

Re: I can't believe it !!!

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:45 am

Glad you found these games, they are indeed gems. They are, mostly, the only games I play.
Wait until you get into pbem play, you will love them even more.

allan_boa
Colonel

Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:29 am

Durk wrote:Glad you found these games, they are indeed gems. They are, mostly, the only games I play.
Wait until you get into pbem play, you will love them even more.

I can understand that. Now I caught the virus, I cannot imagine returning to paradox games. I always disliked the fact that they are real time and I find them ... boring, no excitement. Something missing. And it's precisely what I found in AJE. And I barely scratched the surface but the more I dig, the more exciting it becomes ! I just can't understand why it took me so long ...
Regarding PBEM, sure, it must be even better.

Durk

Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:26 am

Enjoy.

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”