Dortmund
Colonel

Doubts about number of elements

Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi!

A message has appeared in one of my 2nd punic war games: rumours of war in the Cisalpine. But the text is a bit confusing, so I have two doubts:

-Do the gallic militia elements count as that minimum 20 elements? Wich elements count?

-Do that limit count the first turn the message appears or do you have more time to prepare?

[ATTACH]34197[/ATTACH]
Attachments
HAN 2015-07-20 17-44-38-05.jpg

Franciscus

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:06 am

Hi

- Virtually all Carthaginian army factions count. More specifically, the event counts if there are less than 20 elements of the following Faction tags in Area_Cisalpina: CAR IBR MER AFR BRM LUC CEL GAL BOI INS HEL NUM

- Once this warning occurs, every turn, if conditions are met, there is a 50% chance that the Venetii and Cenomanii ally with Rome. But every turn the conditions are checked, so if you increase your military presence you may avoid this

Regards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dortmund
Colonel

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Thank you, Franciscus. Doubts cleared. :D

No time for reaction against that warning, though. The message appears and you have the immediate risk! Arsan told me last days that he would like a list of events so the player can have an idea of what's going to happen and when. Maybe that would eliminate the surprise factor but the player would be more prepared.

Franciscus

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:34 pm

Hi

A list of events would be nice indeed.

But there are dozens of events and options in each scenario, giving a total of hundreds...

When AJE first came Out I started this list with Marius vs Sulla. After a few weeks, I hadn't finished, and I quit.

As currently the only AJE team member "active" is me, on my sparse spare time, I don't think such a list will ever be possible, sorry...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”