Erik Springelkamp
Brigadier General

Why is Loyalty not displayed in every region?

Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:17 pm

I am starting the Mercenary War as Carthago, and I noticed that some objective towns were not controlled because the local loyalty is not above 50% and there is no regular garrison force.

So I started to look at the loyalty all over the map, and I noticed that in Southern Spain all loyalty data was missing, in the tool-tip as well as in the Allegiance overlay view (except in the region of Baria).

[ATTACH]25843[/ATTACH]
Attachments
Loyalty.jpg

arsan

Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:53 pm

Hi
Is this screenshot from the first turn?? i have noticed in some scenarios the info about loyalty don't fully works until you process one turn. For example in some regions it may say it has 50% loyalty to one faction but doesn't mention who owns the other 50% loyalty until a turn is done.

Regards

Erik Springelkamp
Brigadier General

Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:58 pm

arsan wrote:Hi
Is this screenshot from the first turn?? i have noticed in some scenarios the info about loyalty don't fully works until you process one turn. For example in some regions it may say it has 50% loyalty to one faction but doesn't mention who owns the other 50% loyalty until a turn is done.

Yes, it was the first turn.

I ran a turn, and now one of those Spanish regions, Malaka, got a loyalty rating, but the others are still without.
Almost all other regions though turned to 100% Carthaginian loyalty in this turn, while many had only partial loyalty on the first turn, I don't understand what caused that change.

As a matter of fact, I don't know what influences loyalty in general (or is it rather static?), while it has become rather important through all those regional decisions that depend on loyalty and change it, especially the requisitions etc.

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”