Searry
Colonel

Tue May 22, 2012 5:51 pm

I have but one request.
There should be a way to select to which army a corps will attach to when pressing the corps creation button.

Otherwise, it's looking fantastic!

OneArmedMexican
General

Tue May 22, 2012 6:07 pm

If I understand correctly, this game won't have corps. It uses the simpler WiA/PoN combat system.

Searry
Colonel

Tue May 22, 2012 6:47 pm

OneArmedMexican wrote:If I understand correctly, this game won't have corps. It uses the simpler WiA/PoN combat system.

Oh... Forgot about that. Still it would be a nice feature in other games.

StephenT
Sergeant

Fri May 25, 2012 2:34 pm

I have one request which is on a far less serious note than everybody else's:

When designing the map for any scenarios in the time of Julius Caesar, can you make sure there is a small village of indomitable Gauls shown on the north coast of Armorica? It doesn't have to have any in-game effect, but it would be a fun easter egg. :)

yellow ribbon

Fri May 25, 2012 2:48 pm

StephenT wrote:I have one request which is on a far less serious note than everybody else's:

When designing the map for any scenarios in the time of Julius Caesar, can you make sure there is a small village of indomitable Gauls shown on the north coast of Armorica? It doesn't have to have any in-game effect, but it would be a fun easter egg. :)

that would probably end up in Caesar entering Egypt and the player will get a red message stating:

"OH WHAT A SWEET ´LIL NOSE"

but i like the thought, Lugdunum has the very own underground army in the certain comic and you know how close this place is to the both Phils ;)
...not paid by AGEOD.
however, prone to throw them into disarray.

PS:

‘Everything is very simple in War, but the simplest thing is difficult. These difficulties accumulate and produce a friction which no man can imagine exactly who has not seen War . . . in War, through the influence of an infinity of petty circumstances, which cannot properly be described on paper, things disappoint us, and we fall short of the mark.‘

Clausewitz

Bohémond

Bearded Emperor

Sun May 27, 2012 3:23 pm

For those who want to know if there is some bearded Emperor in AJE.

[url=[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/imperatorsev193.jpg/]Image[/url]]Image[/URL]

Regards

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun May 27, 2012 3:35 pm

What a good looking!! :coeurs: :coeurs: :w00t:
[color="Navy"][font="Georgia"]"Mi grandeza no reside en no haber caído nunca, sino en haberme levantado siempre". Napoleón Bonaparte.[/font][/color]

[color="Blue"]Same Land. Different Dreams. - Photobook[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Florent

Sun May 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Some cool legionnaries of the 190's. Is this a muscle cuirass at this time ?
I don't know much about Empire uniforms being more accustomed to Republican ones.
Cool fortifications on the border (Casta).

Franciscus

Sun May 27, 2012 6:06 pm

StephenT wrote:I have one request which is on a far less serious note than everybody else's:

I wouldn't mind that, too ! :coeurs: :D

Solemnace
Corporal

Sun May 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Awesome. So We've the Year of 5 Emperors, Year of 4 Emperors, Caeser versus Pompey, Some Scenario involving the Sertorian War and the third Mithradic war perhaps even with the Sulla's second Civil war in there as well. What's the Fifth Scenario, Augustus versus Mark Antony?

Florent

Sun May 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Nice Avatar Franciscus(my favorite greek helmet since childhood !!), taken from AJE ?
I doubt that it was still in use in the period covered by the game but at least the picture is done for any Persian, Peloponesian war (depending of the cut of the map)and some more war.
I hope that Pangi will do more Macedonian and Hellenistic type of helmets for the game !!!! :thumbsup:

Franciscus

Sun May 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Florent wrote:Nice Avatar Franciscus(my favorite greek helmet since childhood !!), taken from AJE ?

Yes, from AJE... ;)

Incredible artwork from Pangi in this game ! :coeurs:

Person of Interest

Mon May 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Awesome screenshot as usual!

vonRocko
Colonel

Mon May 28, 2012 2:21 pm

The game looks good! Isn't it time for its' own forum?

Leibst

Mon May 28, 2012 7:44 pm

I like this new look, its like pretty clean.

Bohémond

Some Eastern Front news

Wed May 30, 2012 10:51 am

For those that want to play with non Romans factions

[url=[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/currusgmw75.jpg/]Image[/url]]Image[/URL]

Regards

Florent

Wed May 30, 2012 11:18 am

Nice Scythed chariots, the picture is too small to read everything but it seems that General Taxiles is there but i'm unable to read the others, some Phalanx are there too.
Are the Bronze Shields Elite units included, they are a little like actually the successors of the Hyspaspist and Silvershields (Argyraspides) Elite units although i don't know the Greek word.
Nice to see those chariots.
Any events to recruit in Greece (for the Pontines during the march through Greece) the Slave Phalanxes ?

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed May 30, 2012 4:51 pm

As a first impression supply tooltip is more informative well done :thumbsup:
It seems Pontic(Pontus) is the third faction. Looking forward to it.

Solemnace
Corporal

Wed May 30, 2012 6:06 pm

This Game Looks too awesome. Is That even Possible?

Highlandcharge

Thu May 31, 2012 12:43 am

Wow looking forward to this, when ca we pre-order :)

Hohenlohe

Thu May 31, 2012 11:38 am

Can we even play the Carthaginians with Hannibal in the Second Punic War...or Scipio The younger

greetings

Hohenlohe
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

koningtiger
Lieutenant

Thu May 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Not in this first release, it goes from 90 bc until the year of four emperors, i think.

gekkoguy82
Major

Thu May 31, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm not sure if this has been touched on yet, but does anyone have any ideas as to technical specifications? Will I be able to run this on my 2-3 year old laptop? In the past I've been able to run AACW (albeit somewhat slowly at times), Rise of Prussia, Wars in America, etc. without too too much trouble, but even with performance improvements it struggled to run PoN smoothly. It's not a turbo charged gaming machine, but I'd like to be able to continue to play Ageod games on it if possible :)

Any juicy details regarding tech specs able to be revealed? My apologies if I'm re-hashing the topic.

Hobbes

Thu May 31, 2012 10:38 pm

I've been playing around with the game on a fairly old PC with no problems at all. The speed seems similar to AGEOD games like AACW and WIA.
I can't see that you would have any problems if you can run those games.

Cheers,
Chris

H Gilmer3
AGEod Grognard

Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:17 am

gekkoguy82 wrote:I'm not sure if this has been touched on yet, but does anyone have any ideas as to technical specifications? Will I be able to run this on my 2-3 year old laptop? In the past I've been able to run AACW (albeit somewhat slowly at times), Rise of Prussia, Wars in America, etc. without too too much trouble, but even with performance improvements it struggled to run PoN smoothly. It's not a turbo charged gaming machine, but I'd like to be able to continue to play Ageod games on it if possible :)

Any juicy details regarding tech specs able to be revealed? My apologies if I'm re-hashing the topic.

Typically Ageod games are not THAT intensive, except for one game and that was Pride of Nations because there were so many things to keep track of. I'm posting just from my inexpert opinion here.

Kensai

Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:35 am

Will be in Rome for the next days. Any museum or library you want me to visit for first-hand material?! :w00t:
Philippe, the map cutting plea on the other thread leads to a closed page (at least for me). I presume it is for AJE. If you need more people, tweak the access privileges.

I believe an ancient game is gonna be terrific for the Adaptive Game Engine. Good times ahead!
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

PhilThib

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:18 am

Kensai wrote:Philippe, the map cutting plea on the other thread leads to a closed page (at least for me). I presume it is for AJE. If you need more people, tweak the access privileges.

Oops...wrong posting then...I have fixed that. Thanks for spotting (as a priviledged admin, I can't see that kind of things :mdr :)

Bohémond

Unit Production Mode

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:18 am

For those who want to know how to build units on Map.

[url=[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/onmapproductionpmp49.jpg/]Image[/url]]Image[/URL]

Regards

Solemnace
Corporal

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:40 am

Awesome so every unit have a particular build area your allowed to Build it in.

PhilThib

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:56 am

Solemnace wrote:Awesome so every unit have a particular build area your allowed to Build it in.

Yes, and this changes over time...for instance, in the early ages of Rome, Legions can only be raised in Italia...then when the empire grows and Roman citizenships or colonies expand out of the Peninsula, you can start recruiting good Roman troops elsewhere :thumbsup:

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”