Gen.DixonS.Miles
Captain

Adding music to PON or rather 're-adding.'

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:20 pm

I don't know what occurred, but I recently (finally) got the fully updated version of PON (I previously owned an older version of the game the new one had no music! :cursing :) and after doing so all of the splendid music that the game played mysteriously vanished completely, I even checked the 'sounds' file, the music that was there previously is no longer. So I wanted to know how could add new music to the game and any direction as to how I could, it would be greatly appreciated as I have a line up of various songs and march music appropriate for each nation ready (Not so much the Ottomans though, any input for music concerning the Ottomans would be much obliged)

Please and thank you.
“In my opinion, Colonel Miles was a drunkard, a coward and a traitor, and if I had the power I would have had the United States buttons taken from his coat.”

Elble, Sigmund-Soldier with the 3rd U.S. Infantry

Elble, an officer on the frontier who knew Miles well

Gen.DixonS.Miles
Captain

Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:46 am

Would like this moved to the main PON forum.
“In my opinion, Colonel Miles was a drunkard, a coward and a traitor, and if I had the power I would have had the United States buttons taken from his coat.”

Christophe.Barot

problem of size

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:41 pm

give me your email adress (if throughr googlemail is perfect) and I'll try to send them to you, it seems even 2 ottoman music files are too much for here

cheers
[color="#FF0000"]- (ordnance) Your Lordship, sorry to awake you, but The french are at our door !

- Alarm, alarm, how did you let this happen and not awake me ! repel them, counterattack at once !

- err, your Lordship, ahem... French are our allies, Marshal de St Arnaud is expected to attend to a conference with you !

- ahem, well, .... very well ..let them in !

(charge of the light brigade movie)
[/color]

Gen.DixonS.Miles
Captain

Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:03 am

Okay thank you very much here is my email: erasmuskeyes4thcorps@gmail.com

Its my 'Unofficial' or non-business email.

Return to “PON Mods”