The Lev
Sergeant

Minor Powers' campaigns

Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Hello there, I've been around here a while and rather liked playing lost causes or against insurmountable odds

Would it be possible to play a campaign (or mod one in) as the Ukrainian forces in 1918, the Anarchists in the same year, the Don Cossacks independent of the Southern Whites or the White Russians in Crimea in 1920?

I know these would be unlikely to fulfill any victory conditions aside from survival to 1925 but I'd like to give them a shot, a few of my friends who like lost causes were intrigued as to the possibility of playing a near-lost or incredibly difficult cause.

Best Regards
Lev

andatiep

Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:13 am

The Lev wrote:Hello there, I've been around here a while and rather liked playing lost causes or against insurmountable odds

Would it be possible to play a campaign (or mod one in) as the Ukrainian forces in 1918, the Anarchists in the same year, the Don Cossacks independent of the Southern Whites or the White Russians in Crimea in 1920?

I know these would be unlikely to fulfill any victory conditions aside from survival to 1925 but I'd like to give them a shot, a few of my friends who like lost causes were intrigued as to the possibility of playing a near-lost or incredibly difficult cause.

Best Regards
Lev

I will not be able to work on that : after the release of the Gold, i decided to only play and stop to MOD :-)

But i can help here and there. First step, i will continue to harass Ageod/Matrix so that they upload the RUS Gold Database in order that you can MOD such scenario.

I wonder if the Ukraine map will not be to small if you decide it to be the limit of this scenario. But indeed, there is a Finnish civil war scenario with a more little map.

Anyway, all your works and improvements may be useful for later patch of the Grand Campaign, or also for the project of a campaign scenario starting with the refusal of the Brest-Litovsk Treaty.
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

The Lev
Sergeant

Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Cheers, entirely understand the mod-play balance, recently decided to go for a "Quick" CP EAW campaign and it's been great fun

Whether a smaller map is necessary varies from scenario to scenario, the White Russian Crimean 1920 campaign would just make another playable faction with no changes to the map or mechanics (So far as i can tell) But indeed, any benefits to modding are heartily appreciated-all the best and keep up the good work

Best Regards,
Lev

Return to “RUS Mods”