Zenvaro
Lieutenant

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 am

It is a very useful mod! Thanks! But what about such mod about Anarchists, Poland, Greens, other little fractions with all events and abilities?

Leibst

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:27 am

That means lots of hours of work. I have no time but could be people interested. It is not so dificult and in the Ageod wiki you have a lot of information about modding... just try!
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Zenvaro
Lieutenant

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:43 pm

Thanks. I'll think about it.

AleksandrStefan
Private

Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:39 pm

Old post I know hah! But for the surprise of the mod creator and its main player(yoseperete)...

I am Ukrainian and living in Spain, so dont worry if anyone has to say something in Spanish or Ukrainian :D I can translate.

Y para nuestro amigo, yo puedo ayudarle, pero quisiera también algo de ayuda con el desgaste periódico del ferrocarril...

Sorry for the use of Spanish, and for "resurrecting" this old mod.

andatiep

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:23 pm

AleksandrStefan wrote:Old post I know hah! But for the surprise of the mod creator and its main player(yoseperete)...

I am Ukrainian and living in Spain, so dont worry if anyone has to say something in Spanish or Ukrainian :D I can translate.

Y para nuestro amigo, yo puedo ayudarle, pero quisiera también algo de ayuda con el desgaste periódico del ferrocarril...

Sorry for the use of Spanish, and for "resurrecting" this old mod.

Yop !

I doubt that this old MOD can be used with the RUS Gold version.

If you wan to play the Ukrainian Nationalist faction in the Gold version, you should try to activate some available options "Unite the White factions" for the Western and Eastern Whites to play them from late 1918 as Eastern White player, or you should wait for the entry of Poland in early 1920 to play them along with the Polish troops.
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

AleksandrStefan
Private

Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:13 pm

I tried in the Gold Version, it works almost good.

Only problem is the balance between Ukraine and the many other factions surrounding the country, plus no regional decisions or special laws...

Best played when AI is off-line, but constructing a good army might take you more than expected.

And last problem is, when Poland goes warmonger against Soviets, they instantly take all Ukraine without any battle, all armies dissapear too.
However, I will try it in the normal edition.

AleksandrStefan
Private

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:51 am

For some reason, the mod does not work in version 1.00 of Revolution Under Siege, normal edition.. :-(

Return to “RUS Mods”