Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Small AAR under 1.01b Rus AI mod 4

Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:22 am

Rules as usual, Historical atrition for me and 2 bonus fow for AI and +1 activation bonus. I picked SIB white as my faction.
Turn 4:

in very early stages of the game, Russian AI responding much quicker to my offensive moves as playing with Sıb white. North and south Volga, Even they have few men, adapting well to situation. It looks units moving with more concentrated and tight. Im sieging Saratov with 3-star Martynov and 2 brigades closing in.
[ATTACH]14188[/ATTACH]

Turn 9:
Trotski forces closing in from Tanbov.

Kazan is under siege by General Almazov's second in command Garkin for 2 turns. There was a battle in Kazan against 3-star Bonch Bruevic.Bruevic lost the battle and couldn't retreat and stayed in the region. Kamenev army is just near the Kazan region. 2-3 gunboats patrolling around volga. SB NM 133 while red have 86:
[ATTACH]14189[/ATTACH]
Current points:
[ATTACH]14190[/ATTACH]

Made some requisition mainly from north east. Economy:
[ATTACH]14191[/ATTACH]
Attachments
pic10.jpg
pic4.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic1.jpg

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Turn 14: (late december 1919) in Previous turns Russian main army defeated in Kazan and retreated to neighbour region. Sib white(25000 men) had a battle with 40000 red men in kazan. and defeated red forces. In the battle late rounds half of the red forces flee from the battle.
1 line inf tasked to destroy railroads kazan to Cheboksary. Red forces under Bonch Bruevic stayed in the region and couldnt move because of that.
my 3- star Almazov army was marching to Tanbov region but changed desicion. As it is winter and I m not sure about supply will pass through neutral Southern white controlled penza. Troski Forces also in Penza and no where to move for them. being carefull about requisiton as there is no need for green men revolt but loyalty of regions in the east doesnt create many problems after some requisiton and recruitment. Biggest obstucle for Reds are their low NM and some supply problems till now. Their relative strenghy is 30-40 % to mine during previous turns.

[ATTACH]14200[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14201[/ATTACH]

Edit: prisoners taken number was 4100 but it is slowly decreasing. I didnt use the option about prisoner recruitment. Maybe they are joining as replacements?
Attachments
pic2.jpg
pic1.jpg

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Baris wrote:prisoners taken number was 4100 but it is slowly decreasing. I didnt use the option about prisoner recruitment. Maybe they are joining as replacements?

In joint grave Division :D
Forced labour, deseases, ill treatment, ... and no women allowed to buid reinforcement of prisonners pool... :(

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:13 pm

ERISS wrote:In joint grave Division :D
Forced labour, deseases, ill treatment, ... and no women allowed to buid reinforcement of prisonners pool... :(

I thought at first some men betrayed the cause ! by opening prison doors. As you have said and I observed factory under construction symbols in regions looks like grave stones.They can appear or build army there , I should find some men to guard those :D

Edit: Yes it should be right about prisoner pool about woman.

As Clovis published a new mod and changed starting Morale of Reds, it is better to start again. As it looks like Reds losing so much morale with current campaign setup. They have few men in volga theatre and by the time they got stronger they can be below 70 NM,by losing few strategic cities which is not balanced.

Hohenlohe

Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:13 am

Baris wrote:I thought at first some men betrayed the cause ! by opening prison doors. As you have said and I observed factory under construction symbols in regions looks like grave stones.They can appear or build army there , I should find some men to guard those :D

Edit: Yes it should be right about prisoner pool about woman.

As Clovis published a new mod and changed starting Morale of Reds, it is better to start again. As it looks like Reds losing so much morale with current campaign setup. They have few men in volga theatre and by the time they got stronger they can be below 70 NM,by losing few strategic cities which is not balanced.

Historically they are nearly cornered to defeat, but as they changed their strategy decisively they could smash first the Siberians then the Youdenitch Army then the Southern Whites, then the Ukrainians then the Makhnists then the Caucausus Republics and so on.
If the Whites wuold have been able in any way to coordinate their efforts they had been able to defeat the bolsheviks decisively...
Only my personal opinion...

greetings

Hohenlohe
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

Return to “RUS: Revolution Under Siege AARs”