elxaime
General

Questions on River Supply Lines and Armored Trains

Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:15 am

Hi - I was unable to find an answer to these questions in the manual, so I thought I would ask here.

Supply
In the usual AGEOD game, supply can travel not only along land regions, but along rivers and via sea. In games like CW2 and EAW, each side has naval supply levels (convoy boxes) which indicate how much supply can be brought in through ports. In CW2, the same goes for river supply - the Union player must ensure he has enough points to move supply along rivers. In RUS, although the manual refers to rail supply levels, there is no mention of sea or river supply capacity. How is this modeled? For example, if I have a White force in a port on the Caspian sea but with no rail link, are they getting supplies over the Caspian sea? What is the limit, e.g. is there a point at which the White force would be too large to be kept in supply? What about supply down river lines? If a force is in one area but the rail line is blocked, are they able to get supply down the river? Can river supply be blocked by level 4 entrenched enemy forces like it can in CW2? If you can trace supply along rivers and seas, what is the effect when the body of water is frozen?

Armored trains
According to the manual, supply wagons with a force, so long as they have ammo, give a 10% addition to firepower. Do armored trains have this same effect?

Thanks for any answers.

andatiep

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:11 pm

Well, well well... that is questions for half gods like Pocus or PhilThib, i don't know about that. For now, about armored trains, to be sure to get the bonus, i usually stick them a supply wagon to be sure my force have it.
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

Return to “Help to improve RUS”