User avatar
Scaramouche
Private
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Rennes (France)

Is A. Taimi a two stars general?

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:31 pm

Hi all!
And congratulations to all members of the team for this Gold Edition!

Playing the Finnish Civil War in command of the reds, I'm a bit circumspect concerning red general A. Taimi. Despite his two stars, he seems to have a command value of a one star general - even well considering his disadvantage for incompetence - and when in a force with other generals, he's not always in command of the stack even if the other generals are one star generals only.
Is A.Taimi actually a two stars general or a one star general only - with a second star he doesn't deserve under his potrait?


P.S. : Je ne parviens pas à accéder, sur le forum, au "Quartier Général : RUS: Revolution Under Siege", Est-ce normal ?

User avatar
ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor
Posts: 2013
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:25 am
Location: France

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:06 pm

Scaramouche wrote:Je ne parviens pas à accéder, sur le forum, au "Quartier Général : RUS: Revolution Under Siege",
Est-ce normal ?

http://www.ageod-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?287-Quartier-g%E9n%E9ral-RUS-Revolution-Under-Siege
I can go in this french part.

bob.
General
Posts: 543
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:23 pm

You also can't form a Corps with this general. Does indeed seem bugged.

I also noticed that some generals (maybe after promotion?) are shown as 1-star generals even when they are 2-star.

User avatar
Scaramouche
Private
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Rennes (France)

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:27 am


I can get into it also now, thank you Eriss!

bob. wrote:You also can't form a Corps with this general. Does indeed seem bugged.
I also noticed that some generals (maybe after promotion?) are shown as 1-star generals even when they are 2-star.


Well, a bug to be fixed in the first patch for the Gold Edition!

User avatar
andatiep
Posts: 1427
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:56 am
Location: Grenoble, France.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Scaramouche wrote:Is A.Taimi actually a two stars general or a one star general only - with a second star he doesn't deserve under his potrait?


I checked : There is a graphic display mistake for this leader in this scenario, he is a one star commander but the unit display 2 stars.
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

User avatar
Scaramouche
Private
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Rennes (France)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:02 pm

Thanks for the checking.

Return to “Help to improve RUS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests