Scipio
Private

GC Issues

Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Here are a few things I noticed in the GC as the Reds:

[INDENT]1. The Special Operations seem a little erratic. For example, I don't think I've been able to requisition Petrograd or Novgorod more than once, while Mogilev seems to stay at 100% loyalty.[/INDENT]

[INDENT]2. The restore red air force option produced a unit with Finnish markings (it's in Sarapul).[/INDENT]

[INDENT]3. I'm pretty sure I bought a tank factory more than five months ago, but nothing has shown up in the production window.[/INDENT]

Files attached
Attachments
Rus.zip
(2.97 MiB) Downloaded 221 times

Clovis

Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Scipio wrote:Here are a few things I noticed in the GC as the Reds:
[INDENT]1. The Special Operations seem a little erratic. For example, I don't think I've been able to requisition Petrograd or Novgorod more than once, while Mogilev seems to stay at 100% loyalty.[/INDENT][INDENT]2. The restore red air force option produced a unit with Finnish markings (it's in Sarapul).[/INDENT][INDENT]3. I'm pretty sure I bought a tank factory more than five months ago, but nothing has shown up in the production window.[/INDENT]Files attached

3) is fixed for the next patch

2) is indeed a signaled bug

1) our designer will take a look at.

Thanks for the report
[LEFT]Disabled
[CENTER][LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[LEFT]SVF news: http://struggleformodding.wordpress.com/

[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

[/LEFT]

Florent

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:23 pm

3) is fixed for the next patch
Excellent !!

About the Red Air Force what is supposed to happen, when the option is back again, expend the Aviation or not.
Nothing happens thereafter with the Finn bug !
Thus you get 3 units Tsarytsin and 2 at Moscow.
What is the limit?

Scipio
Private

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:40 pm

One more thing. I can't seem to get rid of that white army in Ekaterinberg. I've attacked it over two or three turns and nothing seems to be happening.

Thanks for all your help. Since you always seem to be here, I'm starting to think that AGEOD has invented a new AI to run this board. Maybe I need to do a Turing test. ;)

Clovis

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Scipio wrote:One more thing. I can't seem to get rid of that white army in Ekaterinberg. I've attacked it over two or three turns and nothing seems to be happening.

Thanks for all your help. Since you always seem to be here, I'm starting to think that AGEOD has invented a new AI to run this board. Maybe I need to do a Turing test. ;)

Plan a move ot of the region or look if you have not another satck in the region on defensive mode. I've seen somewhere the explanation to this, but I don't remember where. Maybe my HDisk has crashd and I've lost the files ;)
[LEFT]Disabled

[CENTER][LEFT]

[/LEFT]

[LEFT]SVF news: http://struggleformodding.wordpress.com/

[/LEFT]

[/CENTER]

[/LEFT]

Return to “Help to improve RUS”