dGSe
Corporal

Bugs ? what the...

Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Bug report (maybe)

-Don Cossacks Tachankas buy but never build (always 30 days)
-Assault Posture for one Don Cossacks Division on a town during two or three turns but this assault never happen (one poor Red Guards unit inside)
-Very annoying savegame file disappear (i must copy the ord on my desktop all the time, first time for me with a Ageod PBEM game) :(
-Red troops survive in the Wastelands during a winter retreat to Astrakhan omg (mmh for that not a bug certainly) :D

andatiep

Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:11 am

dGSe wrote:Bug report (maybe)

-Don Cossacks Tachankas buy but never build (always 30 days)
-Assault Posture for one Don Cossacks Division on a town during two or three turns but this assault never happen (one poor Red Guards unit inside)
-Very annoying savegame file disappear (i must copy the ord on my desktop all the time, first time for me with a Ageod PBEM game) :(
-Red troops survive in the Wastelands during a winter retreat to Astrakhan omg (mmh for that not a bug certainly) :D

The 1st Biro of the Revolutionary Military Council read here only good happenings : Don cossacks unable to fix a machine gun on a chariot or unable to storm a town with our glorious Red Guards inside, this are not surprising news :w00t: .

But you still can send us your saved game with the turns it happen, so that maybe a group of scholars study your case in few years after our glorious comrade Barisovitch win the struggle for the Revolution :D .
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

dGSe
Corporal

Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Where can i send you the files ? i need my Tachankas for slaughter some red moujiks...

And enough with this bloody terrible bolchevik propaganda, that's useless !!! :neener:

andatiep

Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:48 pm

dGSe wrote:Where can i send you the files ? i need my Tachankas for slaughter some red moujiks...

Try this one : andatiep@gmail.com

dGSe wrote:And enough with this bloody terrible bolchevik propaganda, that's useless !!! :neener:

Chuuuuut. Not so loud ! You want all of us being send somewhere in the deep forest :( .
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

dGSe
Corporal

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:15 pm

Ok thanks Andatiep
But after 4 turns these tachankas begin to be build (maybe they are waiting for wheels for the chariots, i'm not sure for that :neener :) meanwhile i'm a little angry because my Crimea GHQ disappear without explication by the the grace of god (after the allied retreat) and one or two full infantry brigades in the same division with this HQ vanish too (again a red stratagem or not ???)

:blink:
REVENGE (bloody communists)

andatiep

Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:02 pm

dGSe wrote:Ok thanks Andatiep
But after 4 turns these tachankas begin to be build (maybe they are waiting for wheels for the chariots, i'm not sure for that :neener :) meanwhile i'm a little angry because my Crimea GHQ disappear without explication by the the grace of god (after the allied retreat) and one or two full infantry brigades in the same division with this HQ vanish too (again a red stratagem or not ???)

:blink:
REVENGE (bloody communists)

I can help you without saved game files, hopefully the ones of turn before and after the problem, so that i can reproduce it.

About Tachanka, AFAIK they need cavalry replacements, so most of the time, the unit production are delayed because you lack of it or because the town where it is build have difficulties to get this replacements because it is isolated or hard to link (no railroads, bad weather, etc.) from the main supply network.

dGSe
Corporal

Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:36 pm

Ok i will send you the files merci

Return to “RUS Technical support / Aide technique”