Orel
Brigadier General

Disobedience when ordered "Destroy Railroad" for White Partisans

Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Hello, in my current PBEM I've come across a number of occasions when White Partisans are ordered to destroy a railroad in a certain region and do not fulfill it. Would someone please explain why is this happening?

Durk

Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:24 am

Based upon experience, you know my reply might need to be tempered by someone who actually knows.
It may be you ordered these units to move and this extends the time to destroy the railroad.
It may be the unit is exhausted and needs time to rebuild prior to executing the order.
These would be the likely culprits.
Are these full strength, fully supplied units? If so, then more information would be needed.

Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne
General of the Army

Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:25 am

Orel wrote:Hello, in my current PBEM I've come across a number of occasions when White Partisans are ordered to destroy a railroad in a certain region and do not fulfill it. Would someone please explain why is this happening?

Maybe 200 partisans in hostile teritory can't disable a hunrdred squrare mile rail network in one turn?

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:03 am

White partisans are landowner and officers, they need slaves to actually do the work. :D

lodilefty

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Probably same rule as now in AACW:

• [size=84]Destruction of RailRoads is no longer automatic:
      • A check is made of D100 <{less than} Stack Strength. +25 to stack strength if attribute “*pillage*” is applied to model
      • All Partisans, Indians, BushWhackers, Raiders, Guerillas and Bandidos now have “*NoCapture*|*pillage*” attributes. (All show the Pillager ability icon)
      • Day of destruction is random. Not always day 1, so if you give a move command, the unit may move away before destruction occurs.

[/size]
Need to have difinition of the unit types in RUS that are gaining the bonus [AACW units hilited in red]
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Return to “RUS Technical support / Aide technique”