AleksandrStefan
Private

What if Brest-Litovsk treaty failed?

Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:34 am

Everybody will remember the Drang Nach Osten scenario, I know right?

But in 1917 the German troops were literally walking through Soviet demoralized troops wich only thing they could do was to fall back and retreat, and if the Western Front(WW1) didnt collapse against Germany. Plus, if the Sovnarkom, Trotsky and Lenin didnt agree with such treaty... :

-Von Der Goltz Ostsee Division together with Finn Jäggers would siege Leningrad?
-Most of the European Russia, including Moscow, Rostov, Kuban and maybe even Tsarytzin would have fell to a one-year invasion by Germany?
-How would the Komutch, Kolchak, Wrangel, Denikin, the Western Allies react to such invasion?
-Would Britain, Japan, the US, French and Greek troops create a clone front of the French-German trench warfare right in Ukraine, Northern Russia and the Volga?
-Even though advancing fast and without many problems across Russia, Germans would probably be exhausted but, would they be enough to destroy Wrangel in the Kuban and Kolchak in Siberia?

I want to hear opinions!! Thanks :) :)

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:58 pm

You can see here:
viewtopic.php?f=290&t=22161

There was bigger discussion in beta forum too.
Last edited by ERISS on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AleksandrStefan
Private

Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Thank you!

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:53 pm

If you want to be the "main" dev' of dreamed next RUS version :D , ask PhilThib to be part of the beta forum.
Maybe he will wait for your work to begin lol?
But you can still ask him if you just want to be able to read it, and write on. The chances are smaller but still there.
Small chances for you seem some new here. Beta is for help working (what I tend to forget, remembering while I write this)

Return to “RUS History club / Discussions historiques sur la Guerre Civile Russe”