Nikel

The Great War playlist on the RCW

Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:27 pm

The Great War youtube channel has continued with more videos in the posterior years, including several chapters on The Russian Civil War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBmm4D9 ... R5WuPOSBjn

sara0007
Civilian

Re: The Great War playlist on the RCW

Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:43 am

Yes, I checked out some Great war videos its fantastic and very knowledgeable.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:05 pm

Again he says like makhnovists did nothing, standing still.
He doesn't show their battles, chased up to Uman, and their 1000km comeback in 2 weeks! (yup, thousand) destroying all the Denikin supplies depot (before white army started to retreat), even raiding Taganrog GQG far East of Ukraine!

I had added makhnov operation (orange) on a map (encircled by whites and pelioura at Uman), it's actually complementary, plugging a gap...:
viewtopic.php?p=197424#p197424
Follow the arrows..

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:49 pm

thomas32 wrote:Yes, I checked out some Great war videos its fantastic and very knowledgeable.

Yup, some. The end of Fall 1919 is bad: he says the red had won for improvisation and Budyenny usual lack of discipline, instead of showing the makhnovists destroying all the White rear, actually why the Whites began to retreat, followed by some surprised red testing this. In the video, the makhnovists are standing still doing absolute nothing... (as if in RUS game it had no AI, lol)
Even the commies had said their victory was for the White rear was bad (but without telling anything about anarchists doing the job).
Ukrainian had destroyed White russian logistics. But couldnt prevent next russian Red invasion.

Return to “RUS History club / Discussions historiques sur la Guerre Civile Russe”