AleksandrStefan
Private

Whites versus Poles?

Mon May 29, 2017 5:02 pm

In my infinite search of new adventures in Revolution Under Siege Gold edition, after destroying the Red Revolution and starting a war against Eastern Whites just to have something to fight against with...

But looking how big Poland has become, especially when it comes to Belarus and their influence over my dear Ukraine...

Hmmmmmmm...

I know I can get along with the Russian Volunteer Officers instead of Krasnov at the begining just to wage war against Ukraine and afterwards against Poland...

But is it really possible? To make the Eastern AI not to control Poland and leave it to do it's own bussiness if the Western Whites choose to be completely radical on their Imperialist ideas? So I can invade and occupy all of the former Russian Empire in the West???

andatiep

Re: Whites versus Poles?

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:30 pm

AleksandrStefan wrote:.... if the Western Whites choose to be completely radical on their Imperialist ideas? So I can invade and occupy all of the former Russian Empire in the West???

France (and Britain) would not have let their new post-WWI allied countries surrounding Germany like Poland, Czech Republic and Baltic states they full equiped with their military stuff be invaded by White Russians. That can't be a realistic "what if".
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”