elxaime
General

Wrangel and Crimea Great HQ

Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:54 am

In a PBEM as Western Whites, I noticed that when I created the Sevastopol Great HQ, and Wrangel was appointed to lead it, unlike other GHQ he does not have a training ability. Is this intended or a bug? This is late 1919, before any events involving him (I think later in the game he has some events involving him).

andatiep

Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:38 am

elxaime wrote:In a PBEM as Western Whites, I noticed that when I created the Sevastopol Great HQ, and Wrangel was appointed to lead it, unlike other GHQ he does not have a training ability. Is this intended or a bug? This is late 1919, before any events involving him (I think later in the game he has some events involving him).

This is not intented... so you may decide that it is a bug but Wrangel give anyway other nice bonuses. :)
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Maybe it was netheir intended to give him the training ability...
I know one reason he lost the Perekop fort is for he didn't well care about the organisation of his lesser troops behind him (he let cosaks generals do, with many green troops), so the makhnovists after suffering heavy loss from their surprise bypass through the low sea, could still threathen to surround the fort (but okay behind makhnovists there were some following lettons).

elxaime
General

Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:35 pm

Thanks, so it is a bug. I am wondering whether to replace Wrangel, but he has very high seniority so I think he would just return. It is not a big deal, but having that training capability as all other GHQ have would be nice.

Maybe you can check into this if you ever do another update? I wonder if the problem is that Wrangel already has so many special abilities the game does not have another slot to add training when he becomes a GHQ leader.

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”