kilmartin.ja
Civilian

Capturing petrograd.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Ok this it like my third play through as the eastern whites and finally I've advanced along the rail lines pocketed Mosow linked up with the western whites and have marched right through to St Petersberg and crushed the reds. Yet the city reverts to control of the Ukrainian anarchists? Is this a bug and is there a way to edit the save to fix this issue.

Also on a slightly different issue my supply lines are getting stretched yet I don't have to option of expanding my rail capacity is there any work around for this?

andatiep

Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:38 pm

kilmartin.ja wrote:Ok this it like my third play through as the eastern whites and finally I've advanced along the rail lines pocketed Mosow linked up with the western whites and have marched right through to St Petersberg and crushed the reds. Yet the city reverts to control of the Ukrainian anarchists? Is this a bug and is there a way to edit the save to fix this issue.

This may happen in specific situation, probably with the 1921 Kronstadt revolt. I'm curious to see what did happen more in detail : can you post your saved game files of the turn before it happen or the turn after if you haven't it.

kilmartin.ja wrote:Also on a slightly different issue my supply lines are getting stretched yet I don't have to option of expanding my rail capacity is there any work around for this?

Each time you finish an Industrialization option you get one more option available to increase your railroad capacity pool.
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”