Norman
Civilian

Polish language

Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello all :)
At the beginning, I would very much apologize for the grammatical errors that arise when writing. Sorry, my English is very low, so I help myself google translator :) Please, forgiveness and understanding. I would like to know is whether there is minimal chance that anyone interested in translating the tutorial in the game into Polish? Unfortunately, the same can not translate the game. On the Polish forums, no one wants to help me. Maybe it's because for someone English is not a problem. For me it represents, particularly in this game. At least I know which files to be translated, it is not difficult to find. The problem arises when you need to translate :) tutorial is the key to this to understand the game. Please help.
Greetings and very sorry for the mistakes of language,

Norman

Nikel

Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Can you read german or russian?

AFAIK the game is translated into both languages.

Norman
Civilian

Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:24 pm

The game has already been translated into Russian and German, but it does not give me anything :) But thanks for your response and good intentions.

Norman
Civilian

Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Without a foreign language nowadays it is very hard :)

Nikel

Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Well, then I can only think of using an automated translator, like Google's.

You may upload the tutorials strings included in the file LocalStrings_RUS.csv, translate them and correct the errors it will bring.

If you want you may replace the original strings with the polish ones (make a backup before) so they appear in the game.

Also Google translate works with documents so you can upload the pdf manual and all of it will be translated.

Hope this helps.

Norman
Civilian

Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:25 pm

I tried just such a way, you can be so explained. Just getting out of this one big misunderstanding :) Very much need to explain on their own with the dictionary. Certainly for you a huge plus for the fact that you helped me. Your idea of the pdf, I'm a lot easier. Now it will be much more comfortable. Thank you very much.

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”