Paule3000
Corporal

How many regional decisions?

Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:09 pm

How can I see how many regional decisions of what kind are left? The manual states, and the tooltips of some decions imply, that regional decisions are limited, so there must be some way to tell how many of those are left...?
-- When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

andatiep

Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:31 am

Paule3000 wrote:How can I see how many regional decisions of what kind are left? The manual states, and the tooltips of some decions imply, that regional decisions are limited, so there must be some way to tell how many of those are left...?

It's not easy to know, because we had to use the Vanilla game version as a base which got the first interface for regional decisions of the AGE engine (from Espana 36 and later games, the interface is more user friendly designed).

So how i do myself : to see let's say how much Repression Regional Decision i have left, i click few times on the areas' map around where i can do regional decisions and i select as many Repressions i can. Then i see what i have left, and then i remove it.

Also the Events and Options tool-tips tell you when you get more or get less of regional decision of one kind, but i agree that's not perfect because you forget it soon and there is not other remind warning later. Yet, note that you can always check in the /.../Docs/ENGLISH-Game Events Chronology.pdf file to read the text of the events and options which did happen previously.

Hope it help you a bit :( ,

Tschüss.
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:13 am

This RegionalDecision shows a bolshevik barber (see his newly red hair) and a paysant (blond/white),
both nature lovers as all russians:
The attachment theweirdturnpro.jpg is no longer available

It tells that anarchists&greens&whites(but not the true/straight ones)
have to be professionnal revolutionnaries and so become bolsheviks!:
It adds Red loyalty in any region (save White Military Controlled ones),
even in an usually non reachable black region to Trotsky propaganda.
(I know, I know, it's not the phylosophical meaning:
It should say that anarchists go in the Platform of Makhno/Archinov, stop criticizing them and join their army;
but it's far less fun)
Attachments
theweirdturnpro.jpg

andatiep

Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:27 pm

ERISS, you're not supposed to do support on the signature text of the forumers but indeed on their message content :) .

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”