White Guard
Civilian

Please help

Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:12 pm

My RUS has acted weird since i bought it in last september from Gigantti's net shop. All headlines are now in russian, other text's are ?????????????? marked and when i start to play it asks some code which i don't know and then the game crashes :( . Any help appreciated greatly! :)

White Guard
Civilian

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:55 pm

43 views, no reply. very helpful community RUS has :bonk:

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Ask a refound to Giganti, if they sold you a game without a code;
if the russian version from Akella, not supported by Ageod I guess, go asking Akella too
http://ru.akella.com/Game.aspx?id=2428

If you want the more help, buy here:
http://www.ageod.co.uk/products/396/details/Revolution.Under.Siege.
or at Matrix or Slitherine.

And think before calling people of "calling people neonazis without any proof", without any proof.

andatiep

Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:17 pm

White Guard wrote:43 views, no reply. very helpful community RUS has :bonk:

As member of this community, i may have a look after 750 views... :evilgrin:
It's hard to know how many views and clicks are required to reach the free will to help for free an impatient and pitiless forumer.

czert2
Brigadier General

Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm

patience is very precius mecrhantile these days.

Durk

Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:54 am

White Guard, I tend to agree with the many comments you may think are 'attacking' your statements. You have presented a problem which is likely new to all the forum members. So it takes time to resolve. Certainly buying games in the Ageod store insures a product with better and known support. Often in my experience, when a language other than the one you purchase to use, which would be helpful to know, was it English?, is used by an opponent then there is some drift in language. If you have only played solo, that would also be helpful to know.
When forum member view a post they often have no idea how to help but wish to know the issue because of your request for help and if they can help. You have presented a complex problem which is new to this forum. ERISS provided probably the best suggestion, abandon the purchase you made and demand a refund, then purchase from Ageod, Matrix or Slitherine. Then others will be better able to help.

Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne
General of the Army

Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:24 am

Need more info...

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”